Old MacDonald Had a Farm E-I-E-I-O… and on his farm he practice math and literacy with these adorable Farm Animal Worksheets for kids! These are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
My kids love to visit a farm and help feed all the animals, especially the baby farm animals. They love to watch these animals grow and play around in the rolling, green fields. A great way for children to grow is with all the math and literacy activities in these FREE Farm Printables. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this huge 90+ page farm animals worksheet pack with educational activities and free worksheets to make learning fun. Use these farm themed math and literacy activities as extra practice, summer learning, farm animals theme, center in your classroom, or any other supplement you are looking for.
Farm Animals Worksheet
Free Printable Farm Animals Worksheets
These kindergarten worksheets are filled with adorable images to help keep kids engaged in the material. Clipart includes pictures of chicken, rooster, horse, cow, calf, turkey, sheep, lamb, dog, puppy, cat, kitten, duck, goat, kid, pig, and more super cute farm animals.
- Alphabet Cards – First, Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Farm Animals Worksheets
- I Spy – Count the Animals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Farm Animals Printables
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a farm animal or a zoo animal? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- I Spy Farm Animals – free printable activity
- K-6 Farm Theme
- Are You My Mother? Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Printable Beginner Reader
- Farm Hidden Picture Worksheets
- Farm Cutting Practice
- Cut & Paste Farm Sentence Worksheets
- Farm Coloring Sheets
- Free Farm Color by Number
- Printable Farm Bingo Number Worksheets
- Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Themed Worksheets
- Dinosaur Themed Worksheets
- Beach Themed Worksheets
- Pirate Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- Camping Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Garden Themed Worksheets
- Summer Themed Worksheets
- Super Hero Themed Worksheets
Free Animal Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!