Old MacDonald Had a Farm E-I-E-I-O… and on his farm he practiced math and literacy with these adorable Farm Animals Worksheets! This HUGE set of over 90 pages of farm animals workeet page is filled with cute clipart of horse, dog, cow, pig, duck, turkey, goat, sheep, and more animals. These animals worksheets for kindergarten, toddler, preschool, pre-k, and first graders practices counting, tracing letters, addition, patterns, and so much more. Simply print the farm animals worksheets pdf and you are ready to play and learn with a farm theme!
Farm Animals Worksheet
My kids love to visit a farm and help feed all the animals, especially the baby farm animals. They love to watch these animals grow and play around in the rolling, green fields. A great way for children to grow is with all the math and literacy farm activities in these farm animal worksheets. These farm animals worksheets for kindergarten are handy for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this huge 90+ page farm animals worksheet pack with educational activities and farm animal activities to make learning fun. Use these free printable farm animals worksheets as extra practice, summer learning, farm animals theme, center in your classroom, or any other supplement you are looking for.
Farm Animals Worksheets
Animals Worksheets for Kindergarten
These kindergarten worksheets are filled with adorable images to help keep kids engaged in the material. Clipart includes pictures of chicken, rooster, horse, cow, calf, turkey, sheep, lamb, dog, puppy, cat, kitten, duck, goat, kid, pig, and more super cute farm animals.
- Alphabet Cards – First, Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Letter Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Practice forming your ABCs correctly with these alphabet tracing pages
- Number Tracing – Tracing the numbers to 20
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Farm Animals Worksheets for Kindergarten
- I Spy – Count the Animals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a manipulative correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Put together these self-checking number puzzles to practice counting
- Counting Activity – these cute counting clip cards are sure to be a hit
- Addition Activity– Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Activity – Mark the currect diffrence on these farm themed cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Free Printable Farm Animals Worksheets
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Is it a farm animal or a zoo animal? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Sequencing Cards – farm to table jam, milk, bread, chocolate, eggs, and orange juice (matching sequencing worksheets)
- Farm Kindergarten Sight Words Games
- Printable Farm CVC Words Activity
- Money Farm Worksheets
- Tractor Worksheets for practicing making alphabet letters
- Farm cutting practice worksheets
- Fun-to-Read Farm Books for Preschool
- Lots of CLEVER Farm Activities for Kids
- Farm Alphabet Mats
- Counting Farm Animals Readers
- Super cute free printable Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- C is for Cow letter of the week unit with crafts, activities, and printables for kids
- Farm Writing Prompts or these On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Printable Puzzle Farm animals and their babies
- Farm Free printable books for beginning readers
- Life on the Farm Hidden pictures printable worksheets
- Farm Building Sentences Cut and Paste Reader
- Seasons worksheet about life on the farm
- Super cute Farm Coloring Pages
- Farm ABC Order Worksheets
- Free Farm Color by Number Worksheets for workign on number recognition
- Do-a-Dot NUMBERS Farm Worksheets
- Kindergarten Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- Educational Farm Activities
- CUTE Preschool Farm Activities Free Worksheets to work on a variety of skills
- Huge set of Free Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Counting farm animals worksheet pages for numbers 1-10
- Printable Farm Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- HUGE Farm Animals Worksheet Pack with lots of math and literacy for early learners
- Farm themed free printable cutting activities for preschoolers
- Number Sense Puzzles – Farm Activities for Preschoolers
- Farm Animal Tracing Worksheets
- FREE Farm Animal Puppet Printables
- Farm Writing Numbers in Words Worksheets
- Simple Sentences for Kindergarten Worksheet – Farm theme
- I Spy Farm Animals Printables
- LOTs of ideas in this Farm Theme Preschool
Using themed packs is a fun way to incorporate early math and literacy while keeping kids attention with a common them they are interested in. Here are more kindergarten worksheets to make learning fun:
- Construction Printables WOrksheets
- 75+ pages of Dinosaur Printables Worksheets
- Cute Beach Worksheets for summer learning
- Fun Pirate Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
- These Camping Worksheets are great for camping theme or summer learning
- HUGE pack of Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Free Transportation Worksheets for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and 1st graders
- Fun in the GardenWorksheets for spring and summer themes
- Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s – Super Hero Worksheets to make learning FUN!
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
Farm Animal Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!