Kids will have fun learning to form their number with these fun count to 10 bingo marker number worksheets perfect for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids. These FREE Farm Bingo Marker Numbers Worksheets are my kids favorite number worksheets.
Children need a lot of practice counting to work on fluency and improve speed. The beginning of all future addition, subtraction, mutliplication, division, and problem solving is counting. And counting starts with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, or tutor you will love that these super cute, farm printables help students practice three main math skills with learning to count to 10:
- form numbers 1-10 (in these worksheets studnets will form them with bingo markers / bingo daubers / do a dot markers)
- counting objects on the farm including barn, tractor, farmer, trees, sheep, sun, cow, horse, pig, and clouds.
- tracing numbers – so students will learn to properly form numbers 1-10.
Do a Dot Printables
Preschool Math Printables
Kids from toddlers and prek will love completing the math worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners:
- Trace the number at the top left of the page (the number shows you the correct way to form the letter)
- Use bingo markers to complete the large number (you might also know them as do a dot markers, bingo dabuers, etc)
- Now count the farm objects on the page and color them using crayons, markers, colored pecils, or gel pens to color the pictures
- Finally, trace numbers on the bottom two tracer lines on the sheet.
These are a fun, hands on activity to practice counting to 10. The large number is not only fun to make, but a great visual for kids on how to form these numbers. We use these do-a-dot markers.
Kindergarten Number Worksheets
Looking for more fun, FREE farm printables for kids? Take a peak below!
- Farm Sentence Worksheets – practice building sentences as you cut and paste
- Baby Farm Animal Puzzles.
- Farm Do a Dot Printables to do with bingo markers or circle stickers to practice numbers 1-10 with these
- Farm Sequencing Worksheets
- I Live on the Farm Emergent Reader to make with cutting and pasting
- Planting Carrot CVC Words
- Farm Color by Number Worksheets for practicing number recognition as you reveal hidden images
- On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Farm Cutting Printables. help kids strengthen motor skills and accuracy using scissors
- I Spy Farm Animals
- Fun 25 Farm Activities for kids of all ages
- Farm Printable Pack
- Seasons on the Farm Printable
- Farm themed Kindergarten Sight Words Game
- HUGE Farm Unit has everything you could want to teach Kindergartners life cycles, math, and literacy plus science experiments, social studies, emergent readers and so much more!
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Download Farm Bingo Marker Numbers Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!