Kids will have fun learning to form their number with these fun count to 10 bingo marker number worksheets perfect for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids. These FREE Farm Bingo Marker Numbers Worksheets are my kids favorite number worksheets.
Do a Dot Printables Numbers
Children need a lot of practice forming numbers, counting to 10, and tracing numbers to work on number fluency and improving their speed counting. These super cute, farm themed do a dot printables numbers are a fun way for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to get practice with free worksheets. All future math starts with counting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10.
Bingo Dauber Number Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, or tutor you will love that these super cute, farm printables help students practice three main math skills with learning to count to 10:
- form numbers 1-10 (in these worksheets students will form them with bingo markers / bingo daubers / do a dot markers)
- counting objects on the farm including barn, tractor, farmer, trees, sheep, sun, cow, horse, pig, and clouds.
- tracing numbers – so students will learn to properly form numbers 1-10.
Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
Number Do a Dot Printables
Kids from toddlers and prek will love completing the math worksheets for preschoolers and kindergartners:
- Trace the number at the top left of the page (the number shows you the correct way to form the letter)
- Use bingo markers to complete the large number (you might also know them as do a dot markers, bingo dabuers, etc)
- Now count the farm objects on the page and color them using crayons, markers, colored pencils, or gel pens to color the pictures
- Finally, trace numbers on the bottom two tracer lines on the sheet.
These are a fun, hands on activity to practice counting to 10. The large number is not only fun to make, but a great visual for kids on how to form these numbers. We use these do-a-dot markers. Don’t miss all our Do a Dot Printables
Kindergarten Number Worksheets
- Duplo Number Mats
- 20 Fun Number Line Activities
- Bingo Marker Picture Number Worksheets
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks
- Hungry Caterpillars Number Book
- 1-20 Number Puzzles
- Fall Counting Worksheets
- Seed Addition Activity for Kindergartners
- Number Playdough Mats
- Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Ice Cream Counting Cards
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Farm Subtracting Money Games
- Farm I Spy Printables
- Farm Theme
- Farm Kindergarten Sight Words Games
- Are You My Mother? Farm animals and their babies printables
- Free Farm Cut and Paste sentence Worksheets
- Farm Free printable books for beginning readers
- Farm Hidden pictures printable
- Seasons on the Farm – teaching seasons to kindergarten
- Farm Writing Ideas for Kindergarten
- Printable Farm cutting practice worksheets
- Farm Coloring Pages
- Free Farm Color by Number
- Farm do a dot printables numbers
- Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- free printable farm animals worksheets
- Farm Sequencing Activity
- Printable Farm Cutting Practice Strips
- Farm Books for Preschoolers
- Fun Farm Activities
- Super cute free printable Farm Worksheets
- C is for Cow
- Free Farm Animals Worksheet Pack
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Download Farm Bingo Marker Numbers Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!