Once children have mastered counting to 20 it’s time to move to counting to 50. In this counting 1-50 game, children will have fun buzzing around the math game board they play this number games for kindergarten. This Bee Counting Game is a great way to work on counting from one through fifty with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students. Simply print bee printable and you are ready to play this kindergarten counting game!
Kindergarten Counting Game
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn counting from one through fifty. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun.
- Print out the game board and laminate for durability.
- Print out the spinner and arrow, cut out and laminate for durability.
- Use a brad to hold the arrow to the center of the spinner.
Counting to 50
To help Buzz the Bee as he counts his way home:
- Have all players place a marker or counter on the big bee at the beginning of the game.
- The first person spins the arrow on the spinner.
- They move forward the number they spin. Then they must say the number of the space that they land on. If they don’t, they move back one space. If they spin a zero, they lose a turn.
- Player two takes their turn, following the same directions.
- Continue on until someone reaches the beehive.
- They will be the winner.
Number games for kindergarten
This fun and free printable game comes color.
Free printable bee worksheets
Looking for more free bee printables to add to your bee preschool theme? Try these fun resources:
- Bee Counting Game
- National Honey Bee Day Activities for August 17th
- B is for Bee Handprint art
- Bee Number 1-12 Worksheets
- Sorting letters with curves and no curves Bee Activity for Preschoolers
- FREE Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheets Printables
- Bee Life Cycle Flip Book, Bee Printables, Bee Letter Find
- Sorinting bees – Bee Printable Visual Discrimination
- Bee Counting Mats, Bee Letter Find, Bee Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Ten Frame Bee Math
- Bee Theme for Preschoolers
- Rhyming Match Beehive Jive
- Potato Stamped Bumble Bee Craft
- Letter B Printable Weekly Theme for Preschoolers
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Printables
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Counting to 50 Game
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Counting to 50 game <<