Rocketship Math Game is a great way to work on learning the numbers from eleven to twenty while playing a number recognition board game. This free printable number games for kindergarten is a great way to work on those tricky teen numbers! Simply print the space printable to sneak in fun practice counting 11 to 20 with pre-k and kindergartners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn the numbers from eleven through twenty. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. Children will learn to count and to recognize the numbers and word numbers from eleven through twenty while playing this game.
Number Recognition Board Game
- Print out the game board and laminate for durability.
- Print out the four pages of cards, cut out and laminate for durability. You could print out multiple copies of the cards if you wish.
- There is a spinner included that can be used to move or children can use a die.
11 to 20 Counting
- Children can play this game together in small groups to practice number recognition and build their counting skills as well.
- Place all the number cards (11-20) in a pile, shuffle and place face down.
- Have each child choose a game piece and place it on the start square.
- The first player spins the spinner or rolls a die and moves forward the number.
- They will then pick up the first card on the pile. They will read the number, the number word and count the rockets in the ten frame correctly.
- The second player then takes their turn.
- Continue on until one players reaches the finish square and wins the game.
- Another way to play this game is to have the other child pick up a card and have the first player spell out the number word.
This fun and free printable game comes color.
Numbers to 20
Looking for more fun ways to help kids learn numbers 1-20? You will love these resources:
- Monster Counting 1-20 Games
- Pool Counting and Writing Numbers 1-20
- Candy Teen Number Activity
- Pet Shop Count to 20 Reader
- Teen Number Worksheets on a Number Line
- Ice Cream Sundae Count to 20 Activity
- Star Wars Number Tracing Writing Practice 1-20
- Number Worksheets 11-20
- Construction Count to 20 Playdough Mats
- Apple Count to 20 Activity with Hole Punch
- Fall Math Numbers 11-20 Worksheets
- Number Writing Practice 1-20 Worksheets
- Catch Bugs Counting to 20 Game
- Number Recognition Counting Game 1-20
- Monster Counting to 20 with google eyes
- Trace and Erase Numbers 1-20
Free Solar System Printables
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of Free Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- The Sun for Kids
- Moon for Kids & Astronauts Too
- Solar system worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Paint Stick Solar System Project for Kids
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun hands on constellation activity for kids
- Simple Galaxy Science Project
- Solar System Colouring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Constellations Book for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
- Free Constellation Flashcards
- Moon Phases Worksheets
- Planets Printable Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Counting 11 to 20
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!