Rocketship Math Game is a great way to work on learning the numbers from eleven to twenty while playing a number recognition board game. This free printable number games for kindergarten is a great way to work on those tricky teen numbers! Simply print the space printable to sneak in fun practice counting 11 to 20 with pre-k and kindergartners.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn the numbers from eleven through twenty. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. Children will learn to count and to recognize the numbers and word numbers from eleven through twenty while playing this game.
Number Recognition Board Game
- Print out the game board and laminate for durability.
- Print out the four pages of cards, cut out and laminate for durability. You could print out multiple copies of the cards if you wish.
- There is a spinner included that can be used to move or children can use a die.
11 to 20 Counting
- Children can play this game together in small groups to practice number recognition and build their counting skills as well.
- Place all the number cards (11-20) in a pile, shuffle and place face down.
- Have each child choose a game piece and place it on the start square.
- The first player spins the spinner or rolls a die and moves forward the number.
- They will then pick up the first card on the pile. They will read the number, the number word and count the rockets in the ten frame correctly.
- The second player then takes their turn.
- Continue on until one players reaches the finish square and wins the game.
- Another way to play this game is to have the other child pick up a card and have the first player spell out the number word.
This fun and free printable game comes color.
Counting Activities 0-10
If you are looking for some more fun, engaging, hands-on, and free printable counting activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners – check out these great resources!
- 5 Little Monkeys Printable counting activity 1-5
- Counting Farm Animals – numbers 1 to 5
- Counting Umbrella Craft Preschool
- Tracing Numbers 1-20 printable free
- Barnyard Counting Clip Card (Counting 1-10)
- Caterpillar Numbers 1-10 Printable book to count, color, and trace
- Super cute, Free Playdough Number Mats
- Apple Count to 20 Activity with Hole Punch
- Fingerprint Activity Worksheet
- Vegetables Counting From 1 to 10 clip cards (plus number words recognition too)
- Zoo Animals Counting Worksheet
- Firefly Free Printable Counting Worksheets
- Counting Apple Playdough Mats with ten frame (or this free printable apple counting book)
- Bowling Counting Activities for Preschoolers
- Sandcastle Number Tracing printable for kids
- Firefly Printable Math Game
- Camping math activities for preschoolers
- SUPER cute Spider math activities for preschoolers with Playdough Mats
- Butterfly Ten Frame math activities for preschool or these butterfly math worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards
- Donut Printables Counting Playdough Mats (number names)
- Free Printable Numbers 1-10 for Preschoolers (use with playdough, lego, stickers, etc.)
- Plant a Number Line to 10 or practice counting with these bug worksheets preschool
- Fall Worksheets to work on counting with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten
- Counting Wheels 0-10 – Counting Activity Preschool
- Sunflower Sunflower seed counting activity (counting to 10)
- Ice Cream Counting Printable Scooping Numbers 1-10
- Lemonade Stand ten frame math worksheets with playdough or this ladybug counting activity
- Turkey Candy Corn Counting Worksheets (numbers 1-10)
- Pizza Counting Game or this Monster Teeth Playdough Mats
- FUN Goldfish Printable Counting Cards (1-12 Counting Goldfish Activity)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Counting Games for Preschoolers
Counting Activities 1-20
- Flower Tracing Numbers 1-10 pdf
- Lego Numbers Printables – brick duplo mats to count and trace
- Farm bingo dauber number worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing or this Ice Cream Sundae Count
- Counting Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Hotdogs Number Words Activity
- Count to 10 Free Dauber Printables
- Watermelon Printable Counting Activity
- Counting Snowman Printables
- Printable Teen Number Games
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- 1:1 Correspondence Pom Pom Counting Activity
- Bird One to One Correspondence Activity with free printable and jelly beans
- Counting Spaghetti and Meatballs Game
- Penguin Counting Worksheet
- Flower counting activity for preschool with circle stickers
- Free Watermelon Seed Counting Activity (Numbers 1-15)
- Counting practice with Strawberry activities for toddlers
- Monster Counting googly eyes printable (0-20)
- Cute Dump Truck Counting Mat (1-20)
- Flip-Flip Counting to 20 printable activity with stickers
- Corn-on-the-Cob Count to 20 Activity or these Count to 20 Fruit Clip Cards
- Pool Numbers Counting 1 to 20
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Kindergarten Teen Numbers Worksheets 11-20
- Summer Count to 20 Playdough Maths Activities (spring playdough mats)
- Handy Free Printable Number Puzzles 1-20
- Pearl Counting to 20 Worksheets
- Free Counting games for kindergarten 1-20
- Counting to 10 Little bo peep activities for preschool
- Monster Counting Games for Kindergarten 1-20
- Rocketship Number Recognition 11-20 Games
- Numbers 1 to 20 Worksheets (or if you are in fall try these numbers 11 to 20 worksheets)
- Pirate Numbers 11-20 Worksheets pdf
Counting Activities 1-100
- Gumball Counting Activity with free printable template (1-30)
- Free Number Train Printable – practice counting to 20, 1-100, or skip counting
- Bugs Counting to 30 Activities
- Safari Count to 30 Game
- Around the World Puzzles – Counting to 50 Activities
- Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers (counting to 30)
- Bee 1 to 50 Counting Game
- Zoo Animals Printable Number Sense Activity
- Roll to 100 free printable
- Construction Number Recognition Games 1-100
- Hands-on, free printable Domino math games kindergarten
- Flower Spring Number Puzzles
- Free printable Counting to 100 games
- Missing Number Worksheets 1-100
- Around the World Count to 100 Puzzles
You may also enjoy these other great activities:
- Star Wars Number Tracing 0-20
- Farm Number Words Worksheets
- Number Worksheets 1-10
- Free Number Coloring Pages 1-10
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Pirate Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Printable Number Tracing Worksheets
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Alice in Wonderland Color by Number
- Belle Color by Number Worksheets
- Number Writing Practice 1-20
- School Supply Number Worksheets 1-10
- 100 FUN and Free Printable Number Sense Activities and Games
Free Solar System Printables
Plus, don’t forget to add these free solar system worksheets and printables to your lesson plan:
- HUGE pack of Free Solar System Worksheets for elementary age kids
- The Sun for Kids
- Moon for Kids & Astronauts Too
- Solar system worksheets for kindergarten with solar system themed math and literacy activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students
- Paint Stick Solar System Project for Kids
- Simple Astronaut Coloring Pages
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun hands on constellation activity for kids
- Simple Galaxy Science Project
- Solar System Colouring Pages to read, learn, and color the solar system
- Printable Constellations Book for children to learn about stars and the patterns they make in the night sky
- Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
- Free Constellation Flashcards
- Moon Phases Worksheets
- Planets Printable Book for students to learn about all the planets in our solar system
- Moon Phases Printable Mini Book for kids to learn about the phases of the moon
Counting 11 to 20
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!