Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft makes it fun for kids to practice counting to 10 or higher with this super cute kindergarten math craft perfect for summer!
Summer Activities for Kids
- Easy Flower Science Experiment
- July Crafts for Kids
- Watermelon Hand Art
- 31 Number Games for Summer
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Pages
- 24 Summer Stories for Kids
- Free Summer Alphabet Tracing
Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft
This adorable summer math craft helps preschool and kindergarten age kids practice counting to 10, counting to 20, or more while having some summer fun! We just love summer learning activities that kids will WANT to do.
Simply print the black and white, printable craft – just the numbered cones and scoops you are working on: count to 10, count to 20, count to 30, etc. through count to 100.
Color the ice cream scoops to make your own custom flavors! This is such a fun free printable craft perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to sneak in some summer learning.
Now cut out the scoops and cones.
Tape or glue the ice cream scoops onto the cone in order – practicing counting with kids!
More FUN Summer Printables
Practice opposites with these super cute, FREE Summer Surfboard Opposite Puzzles.
Practice word families with these fun, FREE Bubble Word Family Activity.
Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase and lower case letters with this Free Ladybug Alphabet Activity.
This is such a fun mix of a color matching activity and an ocean craft with these Free Color Matching Octopus Activity.
Download Free Printable Summer Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!