Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft makes it fun for kids to practice counting to 10 or higher with this super cute kindergarten math craft perfect for summer!
Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft
This adorable summer math craft helps preschool and kindergarten age kids practice counting to 10, counting to 20, or more while having some summer fun! We just love summer learning activities that kids will WANT to do.
Simply print the black and white, printable craft – just the numbered cones and scoops you are working on: count to 10, count to 20, count to 30, etc. through count to 100.
Color the ice cream scoops to make your own custom flavors! This is such a fun free printable craft perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to sneak in some summer learning.
Now cut out the scoops and cones.
Tape or glue the ice cream scoops onto the cone in order – practicing counting with kids!
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
More FUN Summer Printables
Practice opposites with these super cute, FREE Summer Surfboard Opposite Puzzles.
Practice word families with these fun, FREE Bubble Word Family Activity.
Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase and lower case letters with this Free Ladybug Alphabet Activity.
This is such a fun mix of a color matching activity and an ocean craft with these Free Color Matching Octopus Activity.
Count to 10
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers to practice counting to 10? Here are lots of fun, FREE math activities
- Count to 10 Watermelon Math Activities
- Animal Cookie Preschool Counting Activity
- Sandcastle Preschool Counting Activity with playdough and free printable
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Vegetable Clip Cards for practicing counting and learning number words
- Counting Zoo Animals Printable Reader
- Pumpkin Candy Count and Trace
- Printable Counting Bugs Coloring Book
Summer Activities for Kids
- Easy Flower Science Experiment
- July Crafts for Kids
- Watermelon Hand Art
- 31 Number Games for Summer
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Pages
- 24 Summer Stories for Kids
- Free Summer Alphabet Tracing
Download Free Printable Summer Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!