Most kids love to color. It is an easy activity that can entertain kids at the doctor’s office, at a restaurant and yes, when learning. This Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book is a wonderful way to help kids practice numbers 11-20.
Learning with Apples
- A is for Apple Hand Art & Worksheets
- Apple Worksheets
- Hands-on Apple Tree Sight Words
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets
- 31 Apple Crafts
- Paper Plate Apple Craft for Kids
- Apple Number Bonds
- Number Order Apple Threading
- ABC Apple Lacing
- Count & Color Apple Worksheets
- 30 September Crafts for Kids
Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book
Learning numbers is not just counting out loud. It is understanding the actual act of counting objects, seeing a number and recognizing it and more. This apple tree coloring book is helpful for this.
First, print out the Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book pages. Each sheet printed will have 2 pages for the coloring book. Cut the coloring book pages out and staple or tape together.
I like to staple and then cover the staples with some fun washi tape. It looks better and then kids can’t accidentally scrape their fingers on the staple.
The next step is to grab your child’s favorite coloring utensils and get ready. The numbers 11-20 are in bubble letters on the page. This is so that these can be colored as well. The first thing I had my child do is color the tree. She did all of them traditional tree colors, but kids can color them however they would like.
The next step is to add the apples. I had my daughter say the number on the page out loud, count to that number out-loud and then draw that number of apples on the tree. She wanted some of them to have fallen out of the tree so we included that as well. Each page of the book has a different number, from 11-12. You can do all of these pages in one day or you could include it in your number of the day activities. This Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book is a fantastically engaging activity to help your kids learn numbers 11-20.
Download Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!