If you are looking for a fun number recognition activity, you will love this Number Board Game for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. This counting to 100 game is a great way to work on learning the numbers 1-100 while playing a fun game. Simply print this free printable math game to count to one hundred at home or in the classroom.
Number Board Game
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn the numbers from one to one hundred. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. Children will learn to count and to recognize the numbers from one through one hundred while playing this game. Use this nubmer board game as a fun, hands-on counting to 100 game with preschoolers and kindergartners.
Counting to 100 Game
- Print out the game board and laminate for durability. Children will need a game board each, so you will need to print out multiple copies of the board.
- Print out the nine pages of cards and instructions, cut out and laminate for durability. You could print out multiple copies of the cards if you wish.
Number Recognition Activity
- Children can play this game together in small groups or use it on their own to practice number recognition and build their counting skills as well. They will need a game board each as well as counters, markers, mini erasers or unifix cubes – something to cover multiple numbers with.
- Place all the number cards (1 – 100) in a pile, shuffle and place face down.
- The first player will pick up the card on top of the pile, find it on their board and cover it. This card can then be placed at the bottom of the pile or in a separate pile.
- The second player will pick up the next card in the pile and cover it on their board.
- This will continue with players taking turns until one player completes a row of covered numbers. This row can be of five or ten numbers, depending on the players.
This fun and free printable game comes color as well as black and white.
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Printables
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2022
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!