Kids will have fun learning about the 4 seasons with this super cute, FREE Seasons on the Farm Printable activity perfect for a farm theme.
Seasons for Kids
Helping kids understand how seasons go round and round like months can be at tricky concept for students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this free printable, NO PREP activity for helping toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, kindegartners, and first graders.
Make this season printable in your farm theme, as summer learning, extra practice, or as a supplement activity for any program or curriculum.
Teaching Seasons to Kindergarten
Kids will be able to visualize all four seasons on the farm with this four seasons kindergarten worksheets. Cut each oval out with scissors.
- WINTER – In winter, many farms are covered with snow. The fields are empty as crops need warm soil to grow. Most animals stay in the barn much of the day. The farm is quiet. The page shows a snowman, snow, an owl. and not much else out and about.
- SPRING – Spring time is filled with new life on the farm. Animals have babies, fields are plowed and planted, new seeds begin to sprout, flowers bloom and trees grow new leaves. The picture has flowers, baby ducks, baby lambs, the water in the pond flows, and the farmer has just plowed the fields.
- SUMMER – Warm summer days help the crops grow big and strong. Farm animals enjoy eating, enjoying the sunshine, and keeping cool. Farmers are busiest in the summer weeding and watering crops, taking care of the animals, and working around the farm. The pig cools off in the mud, a horse grazes in the grass, the sun shines rightly, and the corn is nice and tall and filled with juice cobs.
- FALL – In the fall leaves start to turn red, orange, yellow and brown then fall from the trees. Farmers bale the hay and fill the silo with corn in preparation for winter. They sell their crops and grown animals as a chill starts to set in. The fields have been harvested and bales of hay lay around, leaves have fallen off the tree, a pumpkin an dgrown sunflower stand by the barn.
Four Seasons for Kids
Now kids will color the pictures in this fun science activity for learning about the seasons for kindergarten.
Seasons for Kindergarten
Finally stack the printables on top of each other with the largest oval at the bottom and going smaller and smaller circles with the cover page on the top. You can staple the top or insert a brad. Read the pages together to learn about seasons on the farm. Have them notice the differences on the farm throughout the 4 seasons from the activities going on, animals, weather, snow, flowers, etc. This seasons books for kindergarten is such a fun way to teach kids about fall, winter, spring, and summer.
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Sequencing Cards – farm to table jam, milk, bread, chocolate, eggs, and orange juice (matching sequencing worksheets)
- Farm Kindergarten Sight Words Games
- Printable Farm CVC Words Activity
- Money Farm Worksheets
- Tractor Worksheets for practicing making alphabet letters
- Farm cutting practice worksheets
- Fun-to-Read Farm Books for Preschool
- Lots of CLEVER Farm Activities for Kids
- Farm Alphabet Mats
- Counting Farm Animals Readers
- Super cute free printable Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- C is for Cow letter of the week unit with crafts, activities, and printables for kids
- Farm Writing Prompts or these On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Printable Puzzle Farm animals and their babies
- Farm Free printable books for beginning readers
- Life on the Farm Hidden pictures printable worksheets
- Farm Building Sentences Cut and Paste Reader
- Seasons worksheet about life on the farm
- Super cute Farm Coloring Pages
- Farm ABC Order Worksheets
- Free Farm Color by Number Worksheets for workign on number recognition
- Do-a-Dot NUMBERS Farm Worksheets
- Kindergarten Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- Educational Farm Activities
- CUTE Preschool Farm Activities Free Worksheets to work on a variety of skills
- Huge set of Free Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Counting farm animals worksheet pages for numbers 1-10
- Printable Farm Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- HUGE Farm Animals Worksheet Pack with lots of math and literacy for early learners
- Farm themed free printable cutting activities for preschoolers
- Number Sense Puzzles – Farm Activities for Preschoolers
- Farm Animal Tracing Worksheets
- FREE Farm Animal Puppet Printables
- Farm Writing Numbers in Words Worksheets
- Simple Sentences for Kindergarten Worksheet – Farm theme
- I Spy Farm Animals Printables
- LOTs of ideas in this Farm Theme Preschool
Seasons on the Farm Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!