Kids will have fun practicing Christmas math with these super cute, free printable Christmas Math Worksheets that use bingo daubers to work on Christmas Addition. These Christmas worksheets are such a fun way for kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to practice addition within 10 and addition within 20 while having holiday FUN revealing mystery pictures this December. Simply download Christmas Math Worksheets pdf and print the free Christmas worksheets you would like to work on with your student.
Christmas Math Worksheets
Math has never been so much fun as when kids are practicing addition and subtraction with do a dot printables! These Christmas do a dot printables allow students to practice math while revealing hidden pictures of Christmas trees, candy canes, Santa Clause, snowman, and lots of other holiday images! Addition to 10 and Addition to 20 is lots more fun using bingo markers or circle stickers! Plus these Christmas worksheets are NO PREP – simply print these black and white math sheets and set out with bingo dabber markers or crayons and you are ready for some fun Christmas Math.
Christmas Math Worksheets pdf
Stat out by printing these free printable math worksheets and set out with bingo markers or crayons.
HINT: For kids who struggle with math you may want to set out a manipulative like Christmas erasers, red/green M&Ms, mini ornaments, or another fun holiday item.
Christmas Worksheets for Kindergarten
There are several choices depending on what math your preschool, kindergarten, first grade, or 2nd grade students needs to practice. If you are practicing addition you can either practice addition within 10 or addition within 20. Kids will complete the equations and then use the sum to figure out what to color the circle based on the code at the top of the page.
For students practicing subtraction, you can practice subtraction within 10 or subtracting within 20. Again, have students do the equation (mental math, using their figures or using manipulatives) and figure out the difference. Use the different to color by the code on the top of the page to reveal the hidden picture.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Do a Dot Free Printables
- Do a dot printables numbers – fun worksheet to practice counting to 12 and using a ten frame
- Letter Recognition Do a Dot Printables
- Beginning sounds worksheets – fun phonics activity with Bingo Markers
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Fun and Free SHAPE Do a Dot Printables
- Spring Themed Do a Dot Worksheets Free Printable to work on learning color words
- FUN Bingo Dauber Alphabet Printables
- Farm Bingo Marker do a dot printables numbers
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe – free printable Math Game using dot markers
- Solve and Stamp Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- Turkey Matching Game for working on color recognition
- Simple Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Roll and Dot Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Robot Alphabet Do a Dot Worksheet Free Printable
- CVC Maze Do a Dot Printables
- Airplane Rhyming Dot Marker Printables
- Cooking Up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Apple Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
- Landforms for Kids Do a Dot Printables
- Endangered Animals dot marker printables
- Free Pumpkin Printables with bingo daubers
- Silent E Worksheets with do a dot markers
- Free Calendar Dot marker printables
- Star Wars Multiples Worskheets with dot markers
- Do a Dot Ending Blends Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Worksheets with bingo markers
- Cute Snow Globe Alphabet Do a Dot Printables
Christmas Math Worksheets pdf
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!