If you are looking for a fun christmas math for kindergarten, preschool, or pre-k students in December, you will love these Rudolph ten frame printable clip cards! Simply print reindeer math and you are ready to practice counting to 10. This is perfect for holiday math centers or a Christmas theme.
Preschoolers and kindergartners kids will love this rudolph theme ten frame printables clip card puzzles! Looking for a fun way to reinforce subitizing and counting skills? These Christmas math puzzle cards will have kids identifying the ten frame number then clipping the correct number. These can also fit inside a task box, so prep them once and have them ready for each year. Whethe ryou are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will want to print these
Christmas math for kindergarten
- Print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE (use card stock or laminate the pages)
- Cut the cards out.
- Laminate them
- Prepare some pegs for clipping and dough for their the boxes.
Christmas math activities for kindergarten
- Students will be working on their cards in a group. They take one card and count the ten frame on that card.
- They then find the matching numeral on the card.
- Once they figure out that number, they clip the correct number.
- Then they could also making dough balls to show the number (as an extension activity).
- I usually check their work as I go around the class.
- This fun activity can be repeated for practice! I hope you kids benefit from and enjoy using this activity!
Christmas Math Activities
Print two sets of these ten frame printables cards and laminate them for durability. Print any set you wish according to the needs of your group of students. Have them ready with some mini erasers or dot stickers / markers.
Christmas math activities for preschoolers
Use these cards to help kids develop counting on and mathematic subitizing skills and strengthen their number knowledge. Kids need to master their counting and number identification skills as it is a critical component to prepare them for more complex reasoning and mathematic skills. Introduce the puzzle cards and show the kids that these cards are to be used with pegs. You could possibly have your pre-schoolers work on easier numbers and the kindergarteners to work on all the other cards. A great way to work on these puzzles is to create a competition where the kids have to complete all the cards in a group.
This game can also be played as a group, It’ll be even more enjoyable to have the competition game played between groups.
Preschool Winter Activities
- Suncatcher Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Winter Snow Slime Recipe Activity for Kids
- FUN Snowman Launcher – Winter Activities for Preschoolers
- Christmas Science Experiments Dissolving Peeps Activities
- Construction Paper Snowman Wreath Craft for Kids this Winter
Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Gingerbread Alphabet Tracing – Christmas Activity for Preschoolers
- HOliday Gingerbread Sight Words – Christmas Activities for Kindergarteners
- How Do you Make EASY Snow Clay for Christmas Ornament Crafts
- Easy Snowman Paper Craft
- Beautiful Chromatography Christmas Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Christmas Science Lime Battery Electricity Experiment for Preschoolers
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
- Homemade Christmas Cards Ideas for Kids
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
- Construction Paper Christmas Wreath Craft Decoration for Kids
- Christmas Candle Craft for Kindergarten
- December Holiday Coloring Pages for Kids
- Christmas Name Craft and Activity for Preschoolers
- Christmas I Spy Printable Worksheets
- FREE Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game for Kids
- Christmas Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Easy-to-Make Hat Christmas Craft for Kids
- Fun to make Christmas Playdough Mats
- These Christmas sight Word Games help kids work on reading fluency.
- Kids will have fun practicing patterns with this Free Christmas Patterns Activity
- Help kids work on color recognition with these Stockings Christmas Color Game
- Practice Counting to 20 with these Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- Ornaments Go-Round Christmas Science STEM
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!