Kids in preschool, kindergarten, and grade 1 will love working on their math and literacy skills while completing the activities in these Reindeer Life Cycle Worksheets. In this pack, children will be introduced to the life cycle of a reindeer.
Reindeer Life Cycle
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergarten, preschool, prep, first grade and 2nd grade. This pack can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
Reindeer Life Cycle Worksheets
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Mazes – Complete the mazes
- Tangles – Find your way through the tangles
- Trace the Lines – Trace the lines to match the pictures
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in alphabetical order.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Spin and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Skip Counting – Write in the missing numbers.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the circles or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color – Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching – Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Life Cycle Poster
- Life Cycle Cut and Paste – Cut and paste in the correct order.
- Draw the life cycle – Draw the pictures of the life cycle in the correct order.
- Life Cycle Stages – Write the life cycle stages.
- Life Cycle Book – Trace the life cycle stages.
- Life Cycle Word Search – Find the words in the word search.
Life Cycle Worksheets
- See over 30 Life Cycles for Kids Printable Worksheets and Activities
- 🐜 Ant Life Cycle Worksheets or Ant Life Cycle Printables
- 🍏 Apple Life Cycle Printable or this Apple life cycle printable spinner
- 🦇 Bat Life Cycle Printable or these Bat Worksheets
- 🐝 Bee Life Cycle or these Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheet
- 🦋 Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheet FREE Download or these Butterfly Worksheets
- 🦀 Crab Life Cycle
- 🚜Farm Animal Life Cycles- worm, chicken, rabbit, bat
- 🐠 Fish Life Cycle
- 🌼Flower and Plant Life Cycle for Kids Life-the-Flap
- 🐸 Frog Life Cycle for Kids Printable Spinner and Activities
- Insect life cycle worksheet pages for kids about butterfly, ladybug, bee, and mosquito.
- Jellyfish Life Cycle
- 🐞 Life Cycle of a Ladybug Printables
- Printables to learn about the Life Cycle of a Ladybird
- 🦞 Lobster Life Cycle
- FREE Mammal Animals for Kids Life Cycle Printable Books
- 🦟 Life Cycle of a Mosquito Worksheet Set
- 🐼 Life Cycle of a Panda Worksheets or these Panda Worksheets
- 🐧 Life Cycle of a Penguin Worksheets
- 🌿 Plant Life Cycles Printable Reader, Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Plant Life Cycle for Kids – apples, pumpkins, and watermelons
- Polar Animals for kids life cycle printables – panda, harp, and walrus
- 🎃 Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet or these Life cycle of a Pumpkin pdf
- 🐰 Life Cycle of a Rabbit Worksheet or this set of rabbit worksheets
- Rock Life Cycle
- 🐟 Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- 🐢 Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle Printable Book
- Life Cycle of a Seal
- 🦈 Shark Life Cycle
- 🕷 Spider Life Cycle Worksheet pages for kids
- Star Fish Life Cycle
- 🌻 Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- 🦃 Turkey Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- Walrus Life Cycle
- 💧 Water cycle Worksheet printables for kids
- Water Animals for Kids Life Cycles – frog, sea turtles, salmon, and sharks
- 🍉 Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
- Worm Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet, observation Book and step-by-step hatching experient pictures
- Worm Observation Book
- Life Cycle of a Chicken Worksheet ,Observation Book, and Hatching Step-by-Step
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet and experiment observation book
- Life Cycle of a Frog Worksheets, experiment and observations
Life Cycle of a Reindeer
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!