Kindergarten and first grade students will have fun practicing identifying odd and even numbers with these super cute odd and even numbers worksheets. These valentines day worksheest are a fun way for kids to color by code math worksheets are perfect for feburary. Simply download pdf file with valentine math worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with this valentines activities for kindergarten for February.
Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
Are your kids learning odd and even numbers? It is an important math skill that needs to be learned. Even numbers are numbers that are able to be divided by two equally. Odd numbers are ones that will not equally divide by two. This odd and even numbers activity is a super fun way to sort the two types of numbers. In this odd and even numbers worksheet, we’ve included numbers 1-10 for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to practice. All you need to colour by code are the freebie pages and crayons, markers, or colored pencils and you are ready to play and learn!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Odd and even numbers worksheet
If your kids love coloring, this activity is for you. This is a coloring activity that is guided by whether or not a number is even or odd. Each section of the pictures are assigned a number, 1-10. There is also a key for assigning the two different colors.
For the penguins, we chose black and pink, for Valentine’s Day. Black is odd and pink is even. For the spring bugs, we choose blue and red. The blue is odd and the red is even. These colors are just examples and any color can be chosen. Just choose two different colors and assign them to the odd or even before coloring.
Valentine worksheets for kindergarten
The purpose of this is to help children sort the numbers that are either even or odd. It can be complicated, at first, for children to understand. Activities, like this one, will help children sort the numbers properly while having fun.
I have found that when my children are having fun, they learn so much more efficiently. It is almost as if the essence of fun opens the pores of the brain and lets more knowledge pour in.
Valentines activities for kindergarten
This valentines day math project can be printed as a one time use only, and children can color it. Their is a penguin family with hearts page and a butterfly and caterpillar odd and even worksheets too.
The other option is to laminate the coloring sheets and use with dry erase markers or crayons. This way they can be used over and over, even with different colors. This is a great option for a classroom for math centers.
Valentines Day Activities for Kindergartners
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this Valentines Day Math
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Color by Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Worksheets
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Valentiens Day Symmetry for Kids – kids will have fun learning about symmetry with these drawing prompts.
- ABC Valentines Day Worksheets – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentine’s Day Math Craft – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut and paste math craft
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Snap Cube Valentines Day Worksheets – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Dancing Hearts Science Experiment is a fun and simple science experiment that will delight kids of all ages!
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines rhymes for kids
- Valentines Alphabet Activity – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- CVC Words Valentines Day Worksheets– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Chocolate Shape Valentine Playdough Mats – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Lock and Key valentine matching game printable – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Alphabet Valentines Day Worksheets – with a free printable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s Day Worksheets!
Valentines Day Crafts
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Wow! These FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages are sure to keep kids engaged
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Valentine Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!