Kids will get excited to practice their letter recognition skills during December with this super cute, Free Polar Express worksheets! This Color by Letter is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. These Polar Express Color by Letter will help to work on student’s letters and colors while still having fun learning. The Christmas letter learning worksheets are a fun and educational way to practice your letters during the month of December.
Polar express color by number
Kids will have a great time practicing their letters with this fun free color by letter worksheet, which includes main characters from the classic Polar Express book and movie. Toddlers, preschoolers, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders will have a great time coloring by number Santa Clause, the train conductor, plus the children from the movie and more in this fun Christmas worksheet packet. Whether you are looking for a way to strengthen your letters, learn your letters, or just looking for something fun to color, this free printable is for you.
Polar Express Worksheets
In this pack of six pages, you may easily print the black and white coloring pages that you wish to work on. The coloring pages are in black and white to save on printer costs.
Polar Express Printables
Children can use any coloring utensil they choose, and will get to color the shapes by following the code at the top of the sheet. They will use the colors blue, white, black, yellow, orange, pink, purple, green, gray and more in this creative worksheet.
Free Christmas Worksheets
This letter learning activity is great for learning, especially during the Christmas season, and is a great addition to your day. You will love these cute learning worksheets.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Looking for more fun letter recognition worksheets? You will love these free alphabet printables:
- Cinderella Color by Letter
- A to Z Worksheet (each worksheet has a different theme!)
- Letter Recognition Cards
- Christmas Find the Letter Worksheets
- Fall Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Free ABC Letter Find
- Preschool Letter Recognition Worksheets (super cute and simple)
- Snow Worksheets – Find the letter and make it snow in the snow globe with do a dot markers!
- Alphabet Stickers Printable for Fall
- Tic-Tac-Toe Letter Recognition Games
- LOTS more letter recognition activities and printables!
Polar Express Color by Code
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!