Kids will have fun identifying alphabet sounds with these super cute, Christmas Alphabet Worksheets kindergarten, pre-k, and first grade students. These Christmas alphabet worksheets for kindergarten are a great way to keep kids engaged while working on beginning sounds or initial sounds of words. Simply download pdf file with Christmas worksheets to make learning fun during the holiday season this December!
Christmas worksheets for kindergarten
Students will have fun practicing letter sounds with these free Christmas worksheets for kindergarten. These free Christmas worksheets have preschoolers and kindergartners help Santa Claus by matching the alphabet letter on the chimney with the correct present that has the same beginning sound with no prep initial sound worksheets. These are such a fun Kindergarten Christmas activity for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to include in their december learning lesson plans.
Christmas alphabet worksheets for kindergarten
These free printable Christmas Worksheets help Kindergarten age kids practice alphabet sounds while having fun in December. Simply print the NO PREP worksheets in black and white. Worksheets include beginning sounds for letters from A to Z.
Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
Preschoolers and kindergartners will color the letters on each line. Then students will color the presents containing an item that has the same sound as that letter. Continue coloring any presents on the same line that have that beginning sound.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Free Christmas Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!