Kids will have fun learning a variety of literacy and math activities using these free goldilocks and the three bears worksheets that are guaranteed to make kids excited about learning. These kindergarten worksheets are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print goldilocks and the three bears activities free pdf file and you are ready for some fun themed worksheets to make learning fun!
Goldilocks and the three bears worksheets
This huge pack of goldilocks and the three bears worksheets includes 80 pages for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to practice story sequencing, syllable counting, tracing alphabet letters, letter recognition with find the letter, free Goldilocks and the 3 Bears printable book , addition, subtraction, color recognition, patterns, I spy games, what comes next, pre-writing pages, and so much more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these goldilocks and the three bears worksheets pdf to help kids get excited about learning. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, classroom center ideas, or as a supplement to your homeschool kindergarten curriculum.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Activities free
Goldilocks and the three bears worksheets pdf
- Read & Color Goldilocks and the Three Bears Book
- Sequencing – Cut out the boxes and paste them in the correct story order.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use these cards to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. These alphabet cards can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Kids will improve handwriting skills while practicing writing letters.
- Printable Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Count & Trace the Numbers – Practice writing numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – These 3 part cards can be used to match the words to the picture or in a game such as memory.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Goldilocks and the three bears free printables
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Check out our free kindergarten worksheets or just jump to our most popular themed pages below:
- Construction Printables WOrksheets, 75+ pages of Dinosaur Printables Worksheets, Beach Worksheets
- Fun Pirate Worksheets, Weather Themed Worksheets, free Camping Worksheets, Farm Animals Worksheet pages, Free Transportation Worksheets, cute Garden Worksheets for spring and summer themes
- Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Super Hero Worksheets, super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables, free Frozen Worksheets
- Fun princess worksheets, cute Rapunzel Worksheets, and If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets
- Out of this galaxy Star Wars Worksheets or life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- free firefighter printables and Knights and Castles Activities plus Monsters Inc Printables or Free Dinosaur Printables and Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables and cute Pattern Worksheets or Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- free Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten and animal color by number worksheets or Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables and Disney Villain Printables –
- Color Changing Flowers Plant Experiments or Pretty Density for Kids Experiment
- Dinosaur fossil activities for kids with free printables or EASY Grow celery in water experiment for kids
- How lungs work for kids with simple paper bag project or Cool Tomato Battery project
- Epic Watermelon Slime Recipe – super puffy! or You’ve got to try this simple Ketchup volcano
- Ice Cream volcano – the coolest summer experiments or Grow a Rainbow capillary action experiment
- Simple Water xylophone experiment or Delightful Slime Pumpkin Activities
- Skittle Turkey Activities learning about diffusion or Edible Three Types of Rocks Activities
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids or Free Printable Lowercase letter crafts
- Stunning Shaving Cream Fireworks craft project or Spring Delphinium Flower Crafts
- Match the color Kite activity with free printable template or Super soft playdough recipe
- Pretty DIY Maracas for kids, Outrageously fun Balloon Painting, or Free Wild Animal Finger Puppets Printable
Free printable goldilocks and the three bears story sequencing pictures
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!