Introduce children in pre-k, preschool, and kindergarten age child to telling time on a clock with these super cute, Polar Express Printables. These free printable Christmas Worksheets have a fun train theme perfect for teaching telling time in December. Simply print polar express worksheets pdf file to concentrate on learning the o’clock and half-past times, these worksheets are a great way to introduce time and reading a clock to your children.
These telling the time worksheets are such a fun way for kindergartners to practice telling time to the half hour and to the hour! Plus, these time worksheets are so easy to prepare they are practically print and go! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these kindergarten math worksheets allow you to practice using a clock, while having fun in December. Use these as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Christmas worksheets pdf
Christmas activity sheets
The only prep is on the first page, where the numbers and hands will need to be cut out. The hands can be attached with a brad while children will need to glue the numbers onto the correct positions that they appear on a clock. They can then use this clock to help them with learning to tell the time.
Polar Express Worksheets
These worksheets focus on o’clock and half past times, so are good for introducing children to a clock and how to tell the time as well as for review for those who have learnt these basics, before they move onto learning quarter past and quarter to times.
Kindergarten christmas math
In this pack, other than the clock, there are four different activities:
- The first activity involves children reading the time on a digital clock and then completing the answer by filling in what time it is. There is one page for o’clock times and one for half-past times.
- The next activity involves children reading a certain time on an analogue time and coloring in the matching time. They will need to read the time on all the clocks, but only color in the ones that match with the clock at the bottom of the page. These pages could be laminated and children could use a pom pom, counter or mini eraser to mark the correct answers.
- The third activity involves children reading the time on an analogue clock and writing how it would appear on a digital clock.
- The fourth activity involves children reading the time on a digital clock and then drawing the hands as they should appear on an analogue clock.
This printable pack comes in black and white only, which should save you on printer ink costs.
Polar Express Printables
Looking for more polar express worksheets to make learning a variety of skills fun in December? Check these free Christmas worksheets out:
- Polar Express Coloring Pages – simple pages to color
- Number Trains – Count 1-100
- Polar Express Worksheets allow young learners to practice a variety of math and literacy skills while having fun
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
Telling Time Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, free, and hands on activities for teaching kids to tell time? You will love these resources!
- You will love this fun, engaging Free Printable Telling Time Games Tic-Tac-Toe
- Super cute insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Free Printable Telling Time Games MAZES
- Students will have fun practicing counting American money with these Coin Value Clip Cards
- Time Cards with Roman Numerals
- Time Printables
- Time Cards
- Telling Time Puzzles – make practicing using a clock a game for young learners with this telling time game
- Telling Time Game BUMP!
- Clever Snowman Telling Time Activities
- Hands-on Hickory Dickory Clock Game
- 26 Fun Telling Time Activities Games
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Telling the time exercises pdf
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!