These super cute, free Christmas printables are such a fun way to sneak in some fun ABC practice during the holiday season in December. Toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students will love that this Christmas letter tracing activity is super cute and engaging. Children will trace upper and lowercase letters on the pretty Christmas Ornaments. This Christmas activities for kindergarten is a fun trace and erase alphabet activity for December.
Christmas Letter Tracing
This Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase activity is such a fun, LOW PREP Christmas ABC Printable activity that offers great practice for preschoolers and kindergarteners who are learning to write their letters. We like to laminate the free Christmas printables and trace the uppercase and lower case letters with a dry erase marker so this Christmas learning activity can be repeated over and over throughout December. THis makes this way better than Christmas worksheets! There are several extensions to this Christmas Letter Tracing printable too!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no-prep Christmas learning activity. Use this Christmas alphabet printable as extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Christmas alphabet printables
Simply print the free download below in color. Laminate the ornaments and cut apart on the dotted line. Finally, set out the ornaments with with a dry erase marker and you are ready for some fun, festive practice.
Kids can go one at a time and practice tracing the uppercase and lowercase letters.
This Christmas activity is so versatile. It can also be used to practice alphabetical order. Have students line up the ornaments in order from A to Z.
Christmas activities for kindergarten
Or, if you prefer, hole punch the top of each ornament and string them up using ribbon or yarn. These can adorn your school wall or tree to make a festive and educational Christmas decoration.
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Spinning Christmas Tree Christmas Science Experiments
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Christmas Tracing Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!