Your Christmas tree will look amazing when you make everything on this A to Z of Christmas Ornaments list!
Christmas Ornaments to Make
Whether you are looking for something fun for the kids to make to hang on your tree, or something to make as a gift, there are lots of ideas for everyone on this list.
Make a gorgeous angel decoration, hang a beautiful bird on your tree, or make some Christmas ornaments out of candy canes. You can even make a Christmas ornament out of a zipper!
Each letter of the alphabet has a Christmas ornament (or two, or three, or more!) for you to make. You’ll never run out ideas with this list!
Christmas Ornament Crafts
A is for angel and applesauce.
- Christmas Angel Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Applesauce Christmas Ornaments from Glued to My Crafts.
B is for buttons, beads, birds, and bells.
- Button Snowflake Christmas Ornament from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament from Glued to My Crafts.
- Cardboard and Felt Bird Ornaments from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Egg Carton Christmas Bell from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
C is for crayons, cardboard, cardinals, candy canes, and cinnamon.
- Gorgeous Marbelized Crayon Ornament Craft
- Crayon Ornaments from Mosswood Connections.
- Pretty Cardboard Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Paper Fan Cardinal Ornament from Red Ted Art.
- Melted Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments from Crafty Morning.
- Cinnamon Stick Star Ornament from Momdot.
D is for dove, dinosaur, and drummer boy.
- Printable Paper Dove Ornament from Picklebums.
- Dinosaur Print Christmas Ornament from Paging Fun Mums.
- Little Drummer Boy Christmas Craft from Momdot.
E is for elf.
- Cheeky Cork Elf Ornament from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Cardboard Tube Christmas Elf Craft from Arty Crafty Kids.
F is for fairy, fingerprints, and fish.
- Magic Fairy Spoon Doll Ornament from the Craft Train.
- Fizzy Science Ornament to make and explore
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornament from Messy Little Monster.
- Rainbow Fish Salt Dough Ornaments from Artsy Momma.
G is for gnome, grinch, gingerbread, and glitter.
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornaments – the recipe smells AMAZING
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Easy Grinch Ornament from Mommy Made That.
- Cork Gingerbread Man Ornament from Red Ted Art.
- Glitter Ornaments from Happiness is Homemade.
H is for handprints, holly, and hearts.
- Handprint Reindeer Christmas Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
- Snowman Handprint Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Crystal Holly Christmas Ornament from Go Science Kids.
- The Grinch’s Heart Homemade Christmas Ornament from Fun-a-Day.
I for iscles, ice skates, and ‘I Spy’.
- Stunning Sparkly Icicles from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Felt Ice Skate Ornaments from Swoodson Says.
- Colorful I Spy Christmas Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
J is for jack in a box, jigsaw, and jewels.
- Jack-in-a-box Gingerbread Man from Adventures in a Box.
- Jigsaw Frame Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
- Jeweled Rainbow Ornaments from Artsy Momma.
K is for King, Krampus and K-cup
- Mouse King Ornament from Make and Takes.
- Austrian Krampus Christmas Ornament from Adventure in a Box.
- K-Cup Snowman Ornaments from Drugstore Divas.
L is for lion, leaves, lids and Lego.
- Lion Pinecone Ornament from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Christmas Leaf Painting from The Craft Train.
- Christmas Lid Ornament from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Lego Christmas Ornaments from Little Bins for Little Hands.
M is for magnetic, music, manger and mittens.
- Magnetic Ornaments from Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Christmas Tree Sheet Music Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
- Walnut Shell Baby Jesus Manger Christmas Ornament from Rhythms of Play.
- Clay Mittens Ornaments from Messy Little Monster.
N is for nativity, nutcracker, and ninja.
- Name Ornament Craft
- Simple Nativity Ornament Craft from Homeschool Preschool.
- Popsicle Stick Nutcracker Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Popsicle Stick Ninja Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
O is for owl, and origami, and orange.
- Clay Christmas Owls from Paging Fun Mums.
- Origami Paper Wreath Christmas Ornaments from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Orange Pomander Ornaments from The Soccer Mom Blog.
P is for peanuts, penguins, photos, pinecones, pom poms and peppermints
- Paper Strip Ornament Craft
- Peanut Snowman Christmas Ornaments from The Flying Couponer.
- Colorful Pom Pom Ornament Craft
- Penguin Felt Ornament from The Craft Train.
- Puzzle Candy Candy Cane Ornament
- Christmas Photo Ornaments from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Pom Pom Pinecones Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Peppermint Candy Ornaments from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Q is for queen, quilt, and quail.
- Popsicle Stick Winter Queen from Glued to My Crafts.
- Easy Quilted Ornaments from Tikkido.
- Quail Ornament from Craft Camp Capers.
R is for ribbons rainbow, and reindeer.
- Ribbon Keepsake Ornament from Glued to My Crafts.
- Rainbow Ornament from Betz White.
- Yarn Wrapper Reindeer Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
S is for snowmen, suncatchers, sequins, sled, snowflakes and santa
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Snowman Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Suncatcher Christmas Ornament
- Stained Glass Christmas Suncatchers from Adventures in a Box.
- Sequined Christmas Bauble from Laughing Kids Learn.
- Spaghetti Ornament
- Wooden Sled Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- EASY Silicon Ornament Craft
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Ornaments from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Santa Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments from Messy Little Monster.
T is for twigs, tree and tinsel.
- Twig Tree Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Sparkly Tinsel Christmas Ornament from Powerful Mothering.
U is for unicorn and ugly sweater.
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Ornament from Views from a Step Stool.
V is for Vixen.
- Paper Reindeer Ornament from Red ted Art.
W is for wooly, wood and wreath.
- Wooly Twig Stars from The Craft Train.
- Sparkly Star Wood Slice Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Tear Art Christmas Wreath from Buggy and Buddy.
X is for Xmas.
Happy Xmas Ornament from This is Life.
Y is for yarn.
- Yarn Hat Ornaments from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
Z is for zipper and zebra.
This list of A to Z of Christmas ornaments will keep the whole family busy crafting! There is a christmas ornament to make for every letter of the alphabet!