Looking for fun kindergarten Christmas ornaments to make? We have so many fun ideas for Christmas Ornament Crafts to make together this holiday season. This December you and your child can create precious memories making Christmas crafts and Christmas ornaments together! We have a huge list of over 100 alphabet Christmas ornaments for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to make!
Kindergarten Christmas ornaments
Are you looking for Christmas Ornaments to make with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Sneak in some abc practice by making an ornament for every letter of the alphabet a-z with this list of kindergarten Christmas ornaments. Whether you are looking for something fun for the kids to make to hang on your tree, or something to make as a gift, there are lots of ideas for everyone on this list.
Make a gorgeous angel decoration, hang a beautiful bird on your tree, or make some Christmas ornaments out of candy canes. You can even make a Christmas ornament out of a zipper!
Each letter of the alphabet has a Christmas ornament (or two, or three, or more!) for you to make. You’ll never run out ideas with this list!
Christmas Ornament Crafts
A is for angel and applesauce.
- Christmas Angel Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Applesauce Christmas Ornaments from Glued to My Crafts.
B is for buttons, beads, birds, and bells.
- Button Snowflake Christmas Ornament from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament from Glued to My Crafts.
- Cardboard and Felt Bird Ornaments from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Egg Carton Christmas Bell from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
C is for crayons, cardboard, cardinals, candy canes, and cinnamon.
- Gorgeous Marbelized Crayon Ornament Craft
- Crayon Ornaments from Mosswood Connections.
- Pretty Cardboard Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Paper Fan Cardinal Ornament from Red Ted Art.
- Melted Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments from Crafty Morning.
- Cinnamon Stick Star Ornament from Momdot.
D is for dove, dinosaur, and drummer boy.
- Printable Paper Dove Ornament from Picklebums.
- Dinosaur Print Christmas Ornament from Paging Fun Mums.
- Little Drummer Boy Christmas Craft from Momdot.
Alphabet Christmas ornaments
E is for elf.
- Cheeky Cork Elf Ornament from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Cardboard Tube Christmas Elf Craft from Arty Crafty Kids.
F is for fairy, fingerprints, and fish.
- Magic Fairy Spoon Doll Ornament from the Craft Train.
- Fizzy Science Ornament to make and explore
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Ornament from Messy Little Monster.
- Rainbow Fish Salt Dough Ornaments from Artsy Momma.
G is for gnome, grinch, gingerbread, and glitter.
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornaments – the recipe smells AMAZING
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Easy Grinch Ornament from Mommy Made That.
- Cork Gingerbread Man Ornament from Red Ted Art.
- Glitter Ornaments from Happiness is Homemade.
H is for handprints, holly, and hearts.
- Handprint Reindeer Christmas Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
- Snowman Handprint Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Crystal Holly Christmas Ornament from Go Science Kids.
- The Grinch’s Heart Homemade Christmas Ornament from Fun-a-Day.
I for iscles, ice skates, and ‘I Spy’.
- Stunning Sparkly Icicles from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Felt Ice Skate Ornaments from Swoodson Says.
- Colorful I Spy Christmas Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
J is for jack in a box, jigsaw, and jewels.
- Jack-in-a-box Gingerbread Man from Adventures in a Box.
- Jigsaw Frame Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
- Jeweled Rainbow Ornaments from Artsy Momma.
K is for King, Krampus and K-cup
- Mouse King Ornament from Make and Takes.
- Austrian Krampus Christmas Ornament from Adventure in a Box.
- K-Cup Snowman Ornaments from Drugstore Divas.
L is for lion, leaves, lids and Lego.
- Lion Pinecone Ornament from Non-Toy Gifts.
- Christmas Leaf Painting from The Craft Train.
- Christmas Lid Ornament from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Lego Christmas Ornaments from Little Bins for Little Hands.
M is for magnetic, music, manger and mittens.
- Magnetic Ornaments from Little Bins for Little Hands.
- Christmas Tree Sheet Music Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
- Walnut Shell Baby Jesus Manger Christmas Ornament from Rhythms of Play.
- Clay Mittens Ornaments from Messy Little Monster.
N is for nativity, nutcracker, and ninja.
- Name Ornament Craft
- Simple Nativity Ornament Craft from Homeschool Preschool.
- Popsicle Stick Nutcracker Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Popsicle Stick Ninja Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
O is for owl, and origami, and orange.
- Clay Christmas Owls from Paging Fun Mums.
- Origami Paper Wreath Christmas Ornaments from Pink Stripey Socks.
- Orange Pomander Ornaments from The Soccer Mom Blog.
P is for peanuts, penguins, photos, pinecones, pom poms and peppermints
- Paper Strip Ornament Craft
- Peanut Snowman Christmas Ornaments from The Flying Couponer.
- Colorful Pom Pom Ornament Craft
- Penguin Felt Ornament from The Craft Train.
- Puzzle Candy Candy Cane Ornament
- Christmas Photo Ornaments from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Pom Pom Pinecones Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Peppermint Candy Ornaments from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Q is for queen, quilt, and quail.
- Popsicle Stick Winter Queen from Glued to My Crafts.
- Easy Quilted Ornaments from Tikkido.
- Quail Ornament from Craft Camp Capers.
R is for ribbons rainbow, and reindeer.
- Ribbon Keepsake Ornament from Glued to My Crafts.
- Rainbow Ornament from Betz White.
- Yarn Wrapper Reindeer Ornament from Buggy and Buddy.
S is for snowmen, suncatchers, sequins, sled, snowflakes and santa
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Cute Snowman Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Suncatcher Christmas Ornament
- Stained Glass Christmas Suncatchers from Adventures in a Box.
- Sequined Christmas Bauble from Laughing Kids Learn.
- Spaghetti Ornament
- Wooden Sled Ornament from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- EASY Silicon Ornament Craft
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Ornaments from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Santa Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments from Messy Little Monster.
T is for twigs, tree and tinsel.
- Twig Tree Ornaments from Happy Hooligans.
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Sparkly Tinsel Christmas Ornament from Powerful Mothering.
U is for unicorn and ugly sweater.
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Ornament from Views from a Step Stool.
V is for Vixen.
- Paper Reindeer Ornament from Red ted Art.
W is for wooly, wood and wreath.
- Wooly Twig Stars from The Craft Train.
- Sparkly Star Wood Slice Ornaments from Kids’ Craft Room.
- Tear Art Christmas Wreath from Buggy and Buddy.
X is for Xmas.
Happy Xmas Ornament from This is Life.
Y is for yarn.
- Yarn Hat Ornaments from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
Z is for zipper and zebra.
This list of A to Z of Christmas ornaments will keep the whole family busy crafting! There is a christmas ornament to make for every letter of the alphabet!
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these activities!
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Free Nativity Printables include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Practice sight words with this hands-on activity with these Free Christmas Printables
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun candy cane sight words activity for early learners
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Free Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Printables CVC Words Activity
- No Prep Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting Book
- Free Christmas Printables Letter Tracing Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Printables
- Christmas Color by Number to 100
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Christmas Counting to 20 Puzzles
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Easy Christmas Suncatchers Craft
- 31 Magical December Crafts for Kids
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than