You are going to love these super cute Christmas color by number worksheets with a fun Twas the Night Before Christmas theme. Children will Book Activity that helps kids practice counting to 100 with a free 100s Chart Color By Number. This christmas color by number printables is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students as an educational Christmas activity!
Christmas color by number worksheets
Make practicing counting to 100 fun with these super cute, christmas color by number worksheets perfect for kindergarteners and grade 1 students in December. This Christmas math worksheets make it fun to practice how to count 1-100 while having fun revealing hidden pictures in this Christmas worksheets.
Christmas color by number printables
Christmas Color by Number
I know for many families, reading Christmas stories is a big part of the holiday build up in December. Few stories are more classically Christmas than The Night Before Christmas. I remember reading it with my parents when I was young, and now I enjoy sharing the story with my boys. Chances are, you may also have fond memories of the holiday rhyme. I paired Clement C. Moore’s timeless tale with some fun Christmas color by number worksheets to squeeze a little math learning into our celebrations.
One of the best things about this book choice is that there are so many versions available. I’ve seen editions of The Night Before Christmas from a variety of illustrators and in a range of formats. Hardcover, paperback, or board book are all available, so you can choose the right type for your little readers.
Beth’s favorite edition of The Night Before Christmas . What I LOVE is all the fun images to look at, talk about, and play I spy with! This version has hundreds of playful, fun, colorful things to notice from a variety of candy, little mice and animal friends, and more – all in addition to the main characters in the story.
Kate’s favorite edition is a Little Golden Board Book™ version. The board book format is perfect for my toddler to follow along with big brother, without destroying pages. Corinne Malvern’s illustrations in this edition are just beautiful. The drawings feature vibrant colors set against a bright white background, in a distinctly vintage style. It’s fun for kids to get a small peek at an earlier generation’s holiday, and can spark some great discussion about how homes, fashion, and toys have evolved over time.
100 chart color by number
Since a strong foundation in numbers is so crucial to later math success, I chose to make our Night Before Christmas Book Activity a 100s Chart Color By Number pages. These sheets are a great way to disguise math practice as an art activity. Kids are typically so actively engaged in coloring and finding the hidden image that they don’t even realize they are reviewing numbers 1-100.
Christmas color by number pages
Since the holidays are such a busy time of year, this is a great low-prep activity. You like already have a copy of The Night Before Christmas on your shelves. It’s simple to pair the book with these printable Christmas color by number pages, and just a few crayons, colored pencils, or markers. After you’ve taken some time to read the poem together, kids will be able to work independently on coloring the iconic holiday images hidden on each page.
- Solve & Stamp Christamas Math Worksheets (math)
- Printable Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheets (math)
- Free Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (pre-writing motor skills; coloring pages)
- Gingerbread Coloring Pages (pre-writing motor skills; coloring pages)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- December Spelling Tests (language arts K-6th)
- Spelling Christmas Lights
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Free Christmas color by number
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!