Super cute, free nativity worksheets with over 70 pages of literacy and math activities with a Christian theme of Jesus’ birth as told in Luke 2. These Christmas worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to sneak in some holiday learning during December. Simply print nativity printables pdf file with nativity activity sheets and you are ready for lots of fun holiday learning!
Can you believe it is nearly Christmas? Not only is this a fun time of the year, but it is also a good time to reflect on the ‘reason for the season’ ~ a Saviour who was sent to live and die in order for our sins to be forgiven. A great way to bring this Christian story into your home to teach your young children with this free nativity worksheets printables This pack of Nativity Worksheets has over 70 pages of fun, educational activities to teach preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students during December. Inside this pack of Nativity printables, you’ll find math pages, handwriting practice, counting practice, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and much more! And as children learn with these Christmas printables they will also learn about he Christmas Story with the cute clipart of Mary, Joseph, angel Gabriel, baby Jesus, Shepherds, donkey, star of Bethlehem, manger, frankincense, myrrh, gold, sheep, and more!
In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pompoms, mini pegs and scissors as well as colouring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability. Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve.
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles– Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Alphabet Tracing –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
Nativity worksheets printables
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Nativity activity sheets
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color –Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Picture to Word Matching – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.+
Looking for more free Christmas worksheets to make learning fun for Kinders during December, you’ve got to see these alphabet and literacy activities!
- Christmas Spelling Activity
- Chocolate Worksheets Printables are winter themed practice sequencing for kindergartens
- Use these Christmas Printables and confetti to practice tracing uppercase letters
- Fun Christmas activities for Kindergarten making candycane sight words
- Santa Sleigh Christmas CVC Words printable activity
- Christmas Tracting Letter Strips
- Word Family Sort Christmas Printables
- Stringing Lights Christmas Sight Words Activity
- Free Polar Express Printables Color by Letter
- Letter Find Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Ornaments Letter Tracing Christmas Activities for Kindergarten
- Gingerbread Alphabet Tracing – Christmas Activity for Preschoolers
- HOliday Gingerbread Sight Words – Christmas Activities for Kindergarteners
- No Prep Christmas worksheets for kindergarten
- Beginning Sounds Christmas Worksheets
- Sight Words Gingerbread Coloring Page
- Super cute Grinch Alphabet Christmas Printables Puzzles
- Color by Sight Words Christmas Worksheets
Christmas Science Experiments for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas science ideas? Check these out!
- Fizzy Ornaments Baking soda christmas ornaments
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas STEM Activities
- Spinning Christmas Tree Christmas Science Experiments
- Magic Melting Peppermint Candy Christmas Science Experiment
- Fizzy Gingerbread Man Christmas Science Experiment
- Lots of Christmas Science Experiments Kids will love!
- Beautiful Borax Crystal Christmas Tree Science Experiment
- Melting Christmas Tree Science Experiment for December
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas STEM
- Rudolph Christmas Science Experiments
- Christmas Science Magic Milk Experiment
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Gumdrop Ornaments Science Activity for December
- Beautiful Chromatography Christmas Science Activities for Preschoolers
- Christmas Science Lime Battery Electricity Experiment for Preschoolers
- Dissolving Holiday Peeps Christmas STEM
- Rudolph Race Christmas Game
- Christmas Fluffy Slime Recipe
- Easy Candy Cane Science Experiment
- Simple Oil and Water Christmas Science Experiment
- Frost in a Can Winter Science Experiment
- Christmas Counting Clip Cards
- Free Skip Counting Christmas Math Worksheets
- Skip Counting Christmas Math clip cards
- Soring Colors Christmas Tree Printables
- Christmas math worksheets for kindergarten Color by Number on a Hundreds Chart
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Color by Number Math Worksheets
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than
- Practicing Counting this December with this Christmas Counting book
- Christmas Math Worksheets – reveal hidden pictures as you complete addition problems
- Christmas Math Puzzles Count to 20 Puzzles
- Cut and Paste Christmas Alphabet Worksheets
- Gingerbread man sequencing printable activity for kids
- Gingerbread man Comprehension Questions Printable
- Addition Gingerbread Man Printables
- Gingerbread Man Printables Sight Word Coloring
- Polar Express Telling Time Christmas Worksheets pdf
- Gingerbread Math Activities – Addition Puzzles
- BINGO December Writing Prompts
- December Holiday Coloring Pages for Kids
- Christmas Name Craft and Activity for Preschoolers
- Christmas I Spy Printable Worksheets
- Nativity Worksheets include over 50 pages of math and literacy activities for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Free Christmas Worksheets
- FREE Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game for Kids
- Nutcracker Worksheets – HUGE pack of themed worksheets to work on math, literacy, and more!
Plus don’t miss these fun Christmas Crafts and activities!
- Christmas Printable Hat Craft
- Easy Christmas Suncatcher Craft
- Colorful Chromatography Snowflake Craft for Kids
- Construction Paper Christmas Wreath Craft Decoration for Kids
- 31 Magical December Crafts for kids
- Construction Paper Christmas Candle Craft
- 200 Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Bauble Christmas Ornament Craft with FREE Printables
- Snowman Handmade Greeting Cards Winter Craft for Kids
- Snowy Street Homemade Christmas Cards
- Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe
Here are some of the books and toys we love using in December to remind us of the real reason for the season!
Free nativity Printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Nativity Printable Pack <<