If you are looking for fun-to-make and cute turkey craft ideas, you will love this stunning coffee filter turkey project. This November craft project creates truly beautiful and unique turkeys. This easy thanksgiving crafts for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, toddler, and first graders is sure to be a hit by both your young artist and those who see the artwork hanging in your home!
Coffee Filter Turkey
Looking for clever November craft ideas? You’ve got to try this coff filter turkey craft! You can quickly and easily make coffee filter turkeys with things you already have on hand. This thanksgiving art projects for kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students is sure to be a hit. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these turkey crafts for kids are a fun way to work on coordination, improving fine motor skills, while celebrating Thanksgiving in November!
Easy thanksgiving crafts for kindergarten
All you need to make this super cute turkey craft are a few simple materials you probably already have on hand:
- coffee filters (any size)
- washable kid’s paint in fall colors (yellow, red, orange, etc.)
- pippette or dropper
- construction paper (orange, red, brown, etc.)
- turkey body template (optional)
Turkey crafts for kindergarten
On a plate or tray, start by mixing paint and water in small container like film container. Pipe some of the watered down paint randomly on the coffee filter.
Coffee Filter Turkey Craft
Continue adding different watered down colours unti you get the look you like.
Construction paper thanksgiving crafts
Allow coffee filters to dry completely. Make sure to do several so they are all drying at the same time. You will need about 2 per turkey project.
Turkey craft ideas
Once the coffee filter is dry cut out feather shapes. You can get 3-5 per medium/large coffee filter.
November craft ideas
Now you can either make your turkey body out of construction paper or use our free printable turkey template at the bottom of the post – whatever you prefer!
To make your turkey body out of construction paper use brown paper to make a small and large circle, orange to make beak and feet, red to make wattle, and either google eyes or black and white construction paper for the eyes.
Coffee Filter turkeys
Affix your turkey together with glue or colour the turkey body with markers, colored pencils, or crayons.
Thanksgiving art projects for kindergarten
Tape or glue about 8 feathers to the back of the turkey body so it makes a semi-circle.
Their you have a super cute turkey craft project for kids of all ages!
Turkey Craft for Kindergarten
You can make natural red, orange, and yellow turkey feathers or use fun colors. Either way it turns out super cute!
- Turkey Slime Activities for Preschoolers
- Corn-Painted Name Turkey Craft for Kindergarten
- Paint Swatch Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving
- Coffee Filter Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft for Preschoolers in November
- EASY Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft with Lovely Feathers
- EASY Marble-Painted Turkey Craft Ideas for Kids
- EASY Bubble Wrap Turkey Craft for Kids
- CUTE Thanksgiving Construction Paper Turkey Craft
- FREE Printable “I am Thankful” Turkey Paper Craft
- Simple Construction Paper Turkey Craft for November
Thanksgiving Crafts for Preschoolers
- These adorable Turkey Hat Template are fun to make and wear in November
- Make these adorable Turkey Cup Holders to decorate your Thanksgiving table!
- Painted Pine Cone Turkey Craft
- Simple-to-Make Torn Paper Turkey Craft for Preschoolers
- Easy Platic Cup Turkey Craft
- Feathered Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Thanksful Turkey Hand Art
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Crafts for Preschool
- Packing Peanut Turkey Craft
- 35 Clever Turkey Craft Ideas
- EASY Pasta Turkey Craft
- Edible Turkey Craft for Kids
- Melting Turkey Thanskgiving Science Experiment for November
- Grow Your Own Crystal Turkey Science Project for November
- Turkey Magic Milk Novemer Science Experiment
- Turkey Life Cycle Worksheets
- Skittle Turkey Science Activities for November
- Balloon Races Turkey Game – FUN November Activities for Kids
- Dancing Corn Fall Thanskgiving Science Experiment for November
- Growing Feather Turkey Sciene Experiment for November
- Like the Pilgrims did – Making Butter Science Experient with Free Worksheet
- You will love these no prep Free,Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Free Thankgiving BINGO game is sure to be a hit with the entire family!
- Kids will have fun recreating the First Thanksgiving with ourfree Printable Thanksgiving Play with costume suggestions
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these FREE Thanksgiving Worksheets for kids
- Kids will have fun strengthening mortor skills while recreating their favorite food with these Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Work on color recognition with these printable Turkey Feathers activity or these Turkey Coloring Pages
- Don’t miss our free printable Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families! It is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
- Feed the Turkey Game
- Thanksgiving Grattitude Challenge
- Add some laughter to your Thanksgiving table with these free printable Thanksgiving napkin holders with jokes
Thanksgiving Alphabet / Phonics
- Listen for beginning sounds as you complete these adorable, Free Printable Build-a Turkey Activities
- Pumpkin Pie Phonics is a fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kidnergarten to practice identifying the sounds letters make
- Help kids work on letter recognition with these Thanksgiving Color by Letter where they will reveal fun hidden pictures!
- Practice tracing upper and lower case letters while working on beginning sounds with these Pumpkin Activities.
- ABC Turkey File Folder Game
- Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these Letter Find Free Pumpkin Printables
- This fun-to-color Thanksgiving story for kindergarten pdf will help kids learn about the First Thanksgiving.
- Kids will have fun practicing sight words with these super cute, NO PREP, Thanksgiving Color by Sight Word
- Sight Word Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten is a fun way for kids to practice reading Looking for another fun word family activity?
- Working on Word Families with Turkey Word Family Sort Thanksgiving Activities for Kindergarten or our Pumpkin Pie Word Family Puzzles
- Kids will have fun practicing spelling with this Free Thanksgiving Create-a-Word Activity
- Keep kids practicing writing skills with these no prep,Thanksgiving Creative Writing Prompts
- Super cute Turkey Sight Word Mats
- Free Thanksgiving Writing Prompts or this Thanksgiving Writing Prompt
- Create-a-Word Thanksgiving Spelling Activity
- Kids will have fun working on subtraction with these free Turkey Subtraction Worksheets
- This adorable Turkey Math Craft is a fun hands-on thanksgiving math activities for preschoolers
- Work on more advanced math with these Free Multiplication Pumpkin Puzzles
- Kids will love this cute feathers counting Turkey Activty for Preschoolers
- Adorable Turkey Color Matching Craft (printable)
- Who says younger kids have to get all the hands on learning fun? These Free Order of Operation Pumpkin Puzzles are perfect for older elementary age students!
- These Spin and Cover Turkey Activities are a fun way to sneak in some math in November
- Practice Counting by 10s with this cute Turkey Skip Counting Activity
- Or work on addition with these fun, Color by Addition Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Kids will have fun working on Number Sense with these adorable Pumpkin Math puzzles
- Work on number recognitoin with these Thanksgiving Color by Number Worksheets
- Kids will have fun practicing counting with this Thanksgiving Math Pumpkin Pie Count & Trace Activity
- Make a Pumpkin Pie Craft to practice counting
- Pumpkin Pie Count & Trace Thanskgiving math activity is a great way to practice counting and writing numbers too
- Kids will have fun using marshmallows or cotton balls in this 1:1 Pumpkin Pie Correspondence Thanksgiving Math activity
- Pumpkin Number Bonds to 10 Worksheets are a fun, NO PREP way to practice math in October
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Counting Puzzles
- Thanksgiving I Spy Printable Worksheet
- Work on counting to 100 with these FREE Thanksgiving Worksheets
- These cut-and-paste worksheets are a Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Help kids work on number sense with these adorable Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Puzzles
- This Pumpkin Patch Addition Game is a fun way to practice addition in October (color or black & white)
- Kids can solve the math problems in this Pumpkin Math Activity over and over again to achieve fluency!
- My kids love activities that involve food! Thesecandy corn Turkey Counting and tracing number mats are loads of fun!
- Turkey Colour Matching Game with dot markers
Turkey project for kindergarten
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.