Whether you are looking for a cute handprint craft for kids for a summer craft, an arbor day craft, or learning about the letter t in your letter of the week curriculum – this super cute tree handprint project is sure to be a hit! This letter t handprint craft is a fun handart projects for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. And after your child has finished making their handprint tree, you can sneak in some fun practice tracing upper and lowercase letter t. Simply print pdf file with letter t worksheets and you are ready to make your t is for tree craft.
Letter t handprint craft
This tree handprint uses some paint and simple supplies to make a t is for tree craft. It’s always a lot of fun to for the kids to see how their hand print can turn into something else. For this letter t tree craft activity, you can use paint in any color to make a handprint for the main part of the umbrella. Next, we make the umbrella handle using a paintbrush, and then finish by making fingerprint raindrops. After your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students have made their tree art project, make sure they practice tracing letter u with this tracing letter t.
Letter t worksheets
letter t art
This T is for Tree alphabet craft uses some paint and simple supplies. It’s always a lot of fun to for the kids to see how their hand print can turn into something else. For this activity, we use brown to make a handprint for tree branches, and then use green to make the tree’s leaves. It’s a simple way to make a cute little tree craft!
- Letter “T” is for Tree printable
- Brown paint
- Green paint
- paint brush
- wipes to clean hands
First, print the printable to go along with this craft. We like to use the letter t worksheets free printables to practice the letter on the first page before making our handprint, and we do the letter t tracing worksheet while the tree handprint is drying.
t is for tree craft
Start by painting the palm and fingers with brown paint.
letter t art preschool
Now it’s time to make the T is for Tree handprint! Make a handprint near the top center of the page, with fingers pointing upwards. This will be the branches of the tree.
preschool letter t crafts
Use a paintbrush and brown paint to paint the tree trunk, from the base of the hand to the bottom of the page.
letter t crafts
Now it’s time to make the leaves. Dip a finger into green paint and make fingerprints all around the thumb and fingers on the brown handprint.
letter t crafts for toddlers
Let dry and then your tree handprint is complete!
letter t handprint craft
While your tree is drying, complete the second page of the “T” is for Tree worksheet for more letter “T” practice!
Alphabet Handprint Crafts
- U is for Umbrella
- V is for Volcano
- T is for Tree
- G is for Grapes
- X is for Xray
- Z is for Zebra
- Y is for Yak
Looking for more fun craft projects? Try these:
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!