Help kids practice skip counting with this super cute skip counting craft perfect for spring. This math craft kindergarten allows kids to practice counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s whiel make a cute math craft. Simply print pdf file with skip counting kites and you are ready to practice spring math with a free printable math crafts for kindergarten.
Skip counting kites
We love making math fun! So when we were looking for a cute spring craft for kindergarten I thought, why not make it into a skip counting craft to make a printable kite craft that is cute and practice counting. These skip counting kites are simple and fun-to-make with pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to count by 2, count by 5, and count by 10. This spring activity for kindergarten is fun for kindergartners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students too. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this math craft for kindergartners to make learning fun. Use it at hom for extra practice, math center in the classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Skip Counting Kite
Skip counting craft
Start out by printing the page (s) for the Skip Counting Kite Math Craft you want to make. There is a kite for each of the number Kindergartners typically learn to count by: counting by 10s, then counting by 5, and finally counting by 2s.
You will also need to have on hand:
- crayons, markers, or colored pencils
- yarn (about 12-18″ per kite)
- scotch tape
Skip Counting Crafts
Have students color the kite and all the tassels to skip count by the number listed on the kite. Then, cut out the kite and colored kite tail pieces.
Math craft kindergarten
Finally, attach a piece of yard to the back of the kite with a piece of tape and then begin attaching the kite tail pieces to skip count in order.
How cute is this April Math Craft for Kindergarten? It is such great practice skip counting and makes a beautiful decoration for April too!
- How to Plant a Seed Step by Step Worksheet, printable Spring Kit Skip Counting Craft, free Gardening Worksheets pdf, and planting carrots CVC Words Activity
- Huge Rainbow Worksheets, lots of Insect Worksheets for kindergarten, seed find the letter worksheets, rainbow Rhyming Activity for spring, and Flower Sight Word Maze
- Free Food Coloring FLower Experiment Worksheet, cute April Crafts for Kids, Printable Flower Shape Craft, free Parts of a Plant Worksheet
- Bubble Word Family Activity, free Spring Emergent Reader for Kindergarten, Flower Number Name Puzzle, and Raindrop Alphabet Matching Game for springtime
- Free Spring Worksheets for Kindergarten, free Butterfly Math Activities for Kindergarten, Seeds Make 10 Addition Printable Games, free Frog Life Cycle Worksheets
- Rainbow Capillary Action Experiment and Delphinium Egg Carton Flower Craft
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
Skip counting kite template
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!