If your kids are learning to skip count, they will have fun practicing skip counting with these super cute, Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles. These free skip counting printables allow preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice counting 1-10, skip counting by 2s, skip counting by 5s, and skip counting by 10s while getting a change to learn about the USA, Japan, Australia, and Italy.
Skip Counting Puzzles
Use these free skip counting printables to make practicing counting by 2, counting by 5, and counting by 10 fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Children will learn about countries around the world as they put together this self-checking skip counting puzzles. This is such a fun addition to kindergarten math for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
skip counting puzzles printable free
Print these skip counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page you’d like to use (in color or black and white). We suggest printing on card stock or laminating for durability. Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
Skip counting puzzles free
These puzzles highlight different places in the world and are available in color or black and white!
- Ones: USA
- twos: Japan
- Fives: Australia
- Tens: Italy
Skip counting games
Mix up the puzzle pieces and then ask your child to reassemble the puzzle. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting. It helps if children point to each number as they read them to help them focus on each number rather than just relying on rote memory. They can also mix the different puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct! [Image: Australia-skip-counting-puzzle ALT: Grab these free skip counting puzzles and get practicing! Kids will practice counting by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s as they piece the puzzles back together!]
Around the World Puzzles
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles (the USA, Japan, Australia and Italy)
- Where in the World Count to 50 Puzzles (World Map, Greece, Jamaica, Kenya and The Netherlands)
- Where in the World Count to 100 Puzzles (The Philippines, Switzerland, Vietnam, New Zealand, China)
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
Skip counting puzzles pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!