This huge pack of Garden Worksheets will help children practice math and literacy skills with a fun garden theme perfect for spring and summer. Use these garden worksheets for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first graders. From matching letters, counting, addition, learning gardening terms, and more – these free printable gardening worksheets are sure to make learning fun. Simply print pdf file with garden worksheets for preschool and you are ready to play and learn with a garden activities for kids.
Fun in the garden worksheet answers
When the weather starts to warm up in the spring and summer is encourages us all to go outside. It is a great time to have some fun in the garden. It also provides lots of learning experiences for young children. This HUGE 84+ page pack of Garden Worksheets is a fun way for kindergarteners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students to learn about gardening, seeds, spring, and more while learning math and literacy skills. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these garden worksheets for kindergarten for a spring theme, garden theme, or summer theme activity! There are s many cute gardening worksheets printable with fun clipart!
Garden worksheets for kindergarten
Printable gardening worksheets pdf
Print the sheets you want to use – there are both black and white and color options. Then set out with crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors, glue, clothespins, pom pom and playdough. You are ready for an educational activity to make learning fun.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Free garden printables for preschoolers
You will find lots of cute images in these gardening worksheets for kids to keep children engaged with the material. The clipart includes pictures of butterfly, ladybug, worm, shovel, sun, garden sheers, gloves, rake, how, garden cart, watering can, pot, seed packet, fence, and gardening gloves,.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- What do Plants Need to Grow? – Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Plant Activities for Kindergarten
- Planting Carrot cvc activities for kindergarten
- How Plants Grow Worksheet are a fun math activity for spring
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets alphabet activity for kids
- Food coloring flower experiment worksheet Science Experiment for kids
- Flower Sight Word Maze Workshets to practice reading fluency
- Seeds Free Addition Games – fun math activity for kindergarten age kids
- LOTS of Gardening with Kids tips and information
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Flower Upper and Lowercase Letter Matching
- Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- Easy Celery Experiment
- Life Cycle of a Plant Worksheet Pack
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Hospital Theme Kindergarten Worksheets
- Shark Worksheets
- Firefighter Workshets Pack
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Movie Toys Printables
- Ninja Turtles Printables
- Peter Pan Printables
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Garden worksheets for preschool
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!