Use these cute bunny printable clip cards to fill in the missing numbers as children practice skip counting. This skip counting games is the perfect spring math to add to your math centers in April and May. Use this bunny math with kindergarten and first grade students. Simply print skip counting printable games pdf file and you are ready to play and learn.
Skip Counting Games
Looking for a fun way to get kids to learn skip counting? These spring or rabbit themed skip counting cards are perfect for that! Learners will use dry erase markers or magnetic numbers, and then skip count to solve the number puzzles on each card. Skip counting by 2 and 3 included. This spring math activity is perfect for kindergartners and grade 1 students.
- A4 paper
- Unifix cubes for counting practice
- Dry erase marker
Print as many card templates as you need for the number of students in your class. These cards can be laminated for durability but it is not necessary. You can differentiate these strips and use numbers up to 5 with some of your learners depending on their level.
Skip Counting Printable Games
Prepare and cut up the skip counting cards, you can place these in a mini tub along with unifix cubes or super cut spring or rabbit mini erasers, so the kids can pretend they are skip counting and clipping to help the rabbit hop along. There are also black and white options. Be sure to have enough cubes and strips if you’re using cubes. The students will then choose a card, then begin to skip count by that number (2’s or 3’s). They can also use unifix cubes to assist them as they learn to skip count by 2 and 3. Watch the students as they do this – have them even roll play dough to create the skip counting numbers. Some kids will begin building their unifix cubes right away– that’s ok too. Just be sure they are doing this correctly. Have the kids clip and write the missing number with a dry erase marker.
Spring Math Activities
These tasks can easily be differentiated with your learners. Have the kids work on counting by 2s or 3s.
This activity is hands-on and perfect for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more skip counting games and activities. Kids will love learning all about skip counting with these rabbit themed cards.
Skip Counting Activities
Try these fun, skip counting activity ideas to make practicing counting by 2, counting by 3, counting by 5, and counting by 10 fun!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s or Famous Landmarks Skip Counting Puzzles, Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles, Monster counting by 4s, Summer Skip Counting Puzzles, Winter Skip Counting puzzles, Thanksgiving counting puzzles, festive Christmas Skip Counting or Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles)
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Dab the Turkey Math Counting by 10s
- Clip Cards: Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards, bunny skip counting by 2 activity, Count by 3s Halloween math for kindergarten, penguin skip counting strips, animal Counting in 2s and 3s
- or holiday Kindergarten Christmas math activities
- Free Printable Smores Skip Counting Activities
- Printable Skip Counting Activities completing the Sundaes
- Skip Counting Lacing Plates Activity (self-checking)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Hands-on skip counting activities with craft sticks – great visual!
- Pumpkin seed counting activity
- Free Printable Skip Counting Board Game
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- How to teach skip counting with songs, activities, and a counting in 2s, 3s, and 5s game
- Skip count to complete the connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf
- Follow the Path Skip Counting Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Holiday themed – Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets, Fall Math Worksheets to practice skip counting
- Vegetable Skip Counting Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Skip Counting Worksheets – counting by 1s to 15s
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters 1-12 or these skip counting printables posters 1-15s – fantastic visual for elementary age students
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- LOTS of fun and clever March Crafts for Kids
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Before you grab your Template, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Bunny Math <<