Rainbows are so colourful and bright. Our kids love looking for them after a large bout of rain in the springtime. These super cute rainbow printable worksheets are a fun way for kids to practice math and literacy skills with a fun rainbow theme for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. This HUGE pack of free Rainbow Worksheets includes cute clipart with rainbows, raindrops, umbrellas and children having fun splashing around in the puddles with their boots and raincoats on. Simply download pdf file with rainbow printables and you are ready to play and learn this March and April.
These 80-pages of Rainbow Worksheets contain a variety of rainbow activities for kids to practice letter recognition, alphabet matching, tracing letters, counting, learning shapes, subtraction, skip counting, graphing, learning colors, and more while helping improve fine motor skills. The activities in the rainbow worksheet pages are intended for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the no-prep spring worksheets for kids.
Rainbow printable worksheets
Rainbow activity sheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – As a rule, tracing these letters will help improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Free Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Printable Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals– Count the animals.
Rainbow worksheet for kindergarten
Included in these rainbow worksheets for kindergarten are a variety of kindergarten math and kindergarten literacy activities perfect for your spring themeor rainbow theme:
- Beginning Letter Sounds – First cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
Rainbow worksheets preschool
There are lots of pages of rainbow worksheets for preschoolers to practice a variety of skills whiel helpking kids have fun and stay engaged with cute clipart and clever activities:
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages – Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines – Trace between the lines.
- Then Cut along the lines – Cut along the lines for exmamle until you reach the picture.
- Tracing Shapes – Trace the shapes
- Color the correct color – Color the umbrellas and clouds the correct color
- Fill in the missing letters – Fill in the missing lowercase and uppercase letters
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
With so many different free Rainbow Worksheets you are sure to find the skill you are looking to practice with your toddler, preschooler and kindergartner.
Color Activities for Kids
- Pearl Matching Activity
- Sandcastle Color Matching Activity
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Chameleon Color Worksheets
- Spring Bingo Marker Color Word Worksheets
- Octopus Color Matching Craft
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
- Colors for Kids Worksheets
- Fruit Loop Color Sorting Activity
- Color Matching Wheel (pritnable activity)
Spring Activites for Kids
- Butterfly Spring Addition Printable Mats
- Simple Spring Printable Place Value Cards
- Shape Spring Playdough Mats
- Kindergarten Spring Worksheets
- Spring Color Words Worksheets with Do a Dot Markers
- Kite Color Matching Activity
- Spring Printable Number Puzzles 1-20
- Suduko Puzzles Spring Printable
- Spring Craft for kids using an ink pad
- Chromotography Spring Science for kids
- Spring Printable Coloring Sheets
- Count & Clip Spring Printabe
- 1:1 Correspondence Spring Printable with jelly beans
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Movie Toys Printables
- Ninja Turtles Printables
- Peter Pan Printables
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Rainbow Worksheet Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!