Spring is in the air and the bugs have started happily buzzing and flying. Let’s celebrate all the amazing bugs for kids with these fun, free insect printables and activities! These insect worksheets are fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. From coloring pages, mazes, do-a-dot activities to emergent readers with coloring – we have so many free printable insect worksheets to choose from!
Free Insect Printables
Whether you have a bug enthusiast, are doing a spring insect for kids theme, study insects in science, bug theme or insect theme, or are looking for fun worksheets for kids, you will love these ifree insect printables. I love teaching all my kids together and these free printable insect worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these insect worksheets for kindergarten! Use these free insect worksheets for learning at home, summer learning, in the classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool program. SO scroll down and pick your favorite bug worksheets and get started learning!
Insect worksheets preschool
Mazes are great for older kids that like a challenge: Ant farm mazes and more Insect mazes.
Insect Coloring Sheets
- Simple Bug coloring sheets
- Bugs coloring pages for preschoolers
- Bugs coloring pages
- Ladybugs coloring page
- Butterfly coloring page
- Insect coloring page
- Insect activity pages
Insect worksheets for kindergarten
Insect activities for kindergartners
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Games – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Bug Sight Word Game is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Potato Stamped Bee Craft for Kids
- FUN Spider Slime Recipe
- Fun, hands-on Spiders for Kids Activities
- All About Worm Worksheets
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Free Spider LIfe of a Spider for Kids
- Bee Preschool Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Bug THeme
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzle
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug Sight Word Reader – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Printable Insect Worksheets
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for kids
- Cute Bug Number Worksheets
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Activity Sheets
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Spider Shape Matching Activity
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!