Help kids practice math this summer with ice cream math! These ice cream math worksheets are an engaging and fun way for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice summer math. These free printable ice cream math worksheets include tracing numbers, fill in the missing number, skip counting, what comes before / what comes next, counting, sundae addition, subtraction, greater than / less than, ten frame, graphing, shapes, and more! Simply download pdf file with ice cream worksheets and you are ready to play and learn with a summer activity for kindergarten.
Ice Cream Math Worksheets
Are you looking for a fun way to help your kids practice their math skills this summer? These ice cream math worksheets will help your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1students practice a variety of different math skills. This ice cream math pack is filled with cute clipart your children will hardly know they are learning! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these ice cream worksheet are a super handy resource to have on hand for summer learning!
Ice cream worksheet
Ice Cream Math
These low-prep ice cream themed math pack contains a variety of math activities for young children. The activities included are:
- Writing the Numbers from 1 – 20. The numbers are there, they just need to trace them, which is great handwriting practice.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers from 1 – 20. Practice counting to twenty while writing in the missing numbers.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers ~ Counting by 2’s to 20, writing in the missing numbers.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers ~ Counting by 10’s to 50, writing in the missing numbers.
- Writing the Before and After Numbers. Work out and write all the before and after numbers and write them in the scoop. This activity goes up to 18.
Free Printable Ice Cream Worksheets
- Counting and Writing the Correct Answer. Count the ice creams and write the number in the box. The ice creams can be colored in while counting or after. This activity goes up to 18 as well.
- Adding the Numbers. Read the sum and write the answer in the ice cream scoop. Children could color in the cherries as they count and even draw the correct number of cherries above the answer scoop.
- Subtracting the Numbers. Read the numbers, subtract and write the answer in the ice cream scoop. There are cherries above the first scoop that can be colored in or crossed out to help children work out the answer.
- Comparing and Writing the Correct Sign (<,>,=). Color and count the cherries. Draw the correct sign – smaller, larger or equal to – in the ice cream.
- Reading the number word and Writing the Correct Number. Read the number word and write the number in the ice cream scoop. They can then color in the ice creams. This activity goes up to 20.
Ice cream worksheets for kindergarten
- Smaller or Larger Numbers. There are two pages for this activity, one page for coloring the smaller numbers and one page for coloring the ice creams with the larger numbers on them.
- Ten Frame Coloring. Read the number in the ice cream sundae and color in the correct number in the ten frame.
- Counting Puzzles. Cut out the puzzles and laminate if desired. Build the puzzles while learning to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s and 4’s.
- Graphing Activity. Cut out the picture cards and laminate if desired. Place them in a pile upside down. Pick and card and color in the graph.
- Match the Shapes. Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Color By Code. There are two pages where children will follow the code to color in the picture.
These fun math worksheets are low-prep which makes them great for homeschoolers, summer activities, homework or morning work.
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
- Bee Ten frame addition worksheets pdf
- Summer Counting Clip Cards
- Printable Summer Math Worksheets
- Grill and Count Summer Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Counting to 20 Activity
- Free Bubble Word Family Activity
- Pirate Number Sense Game
- Ice Cream Pattern Activity for Kindergarten
- I Spy Ice Cream Printables
- Hot Dogs Number Words Activity
- Count to 20 with these Watermelon Summer Playdough Mats
- Smore Skip Counting Activity
- Count to 10 Vegetable Printables
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheets
- Fishing Math Craft is a fun Number Bond Activities
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Summer Color by Number Worksheets
- Practice counting and tracing with these cute Sandcastle Summer Worksheets
- Pool Summer Counting Count and Trace Activity for Numbers 1-20
- Garden Seeds Adding to 10 – Addition Activities for Kindergarten
- Summer Kindergarten Worksheets to work on math
- Practice Tracing Letters with this summer themed Ice Cream Printables
- First Day of Summer Printable Hat
- Watermelon Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Practice making letters with this hands-on Watermelon Printables
- Work on phonics skills with these Beginning Sound Activities for summer
- Surfboard Opposite Puzzles
- Zoo Animal Worksheets
- Summer Maze Kindergarten Sight Word Worksheets
- Grab these Summer Free Printable Bookmarks and a book off our Kindergarten Book List
- Camping Worksheets to work on math and literacy skills with kindergartners
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Matching Game
- Practice letter tracing on these cheery summer tracing worksheets
- Practice writing with these summer writing prompts for kindergarten worksheets or Build and Write Lego Writing Promtps
Summer Activities for Kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Fun Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
- Amazing Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Bubble Painting
- 2 Ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Marshmallow Shooter STEM Activity
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Stunning Coloring Flower Science Experiment
- 107 Summer Activities for Kids
Download Ice Cream Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!