Kids will love this super cute and simple-to-make Washi Tape Ice Cream Craft! The possibilities are endless with this summer craft!
Ice Cream Theme Ideas
- Practice Counting to 10 with these Printable Count to 10 Ice Cream Craft or these Ice cream Counting Cards.
- Count to 20 with Ice Cream Sundae Counting Mats
- Ice Cream Place Value Cards or these build your own place value sundae activity!
- Use playdough with these hands-on Ice Cream Addition Task Cards
- Kids will have fun practicing shapes and patterns using playdough with these free printable activities.
- Practice writing letters with. Ice Cream Cone Letter Tracing or these Alphabet Tracing Popsicles.
- Kids will have fun building sentences and practicing reading as they make their own Ice Cream Reader. Or practice adding word endings with this hands-on Ice Cream Word Endings activity for 1st-2nd graders.
Washi Tape Craft
To make this craft, all you need is cardboard, scissors, and washi tape (any color).
Now cut out an ice cream cone shape out of the cardboard.
HINT: If you need help making the shape you can use our ice cream coloring pages as a template.
Washi Tape Ideas
Next, use a neutral, brown, or gold washi tape to make criss cross pattern on the cone section.
This washi tape idea uses tape to make ice cream and ice cream cone for this super cute summer craft for kids!
Ice Cream Crafts
Use colored washi tape to make cover the areas for the ice cream scoops. We made ours a double scoop cone.
This is such a fun, super cute ice cream craft using washi tape for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.