With so much technology being used these days, it is good to get away from it all and get back to nature. Taking the kids camping is a great way to unwind and relax and spend quality time together as a family. These camping worksheets will encourage children to put down their electronics and go outside and get back to having fun outdoors. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Road Trip Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
These free 90+ pages of camping worksheets contain many math and literacy activities such as gorgeous camping themed alphabet matching cards, handwriting practice, 3 part cards, beginning sound clip (or color) cards, syllable clip (or color) cards, and spot the letter and dot pages. Other activities include:
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Math Camping Worksheets
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
More Camping Worksheets
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
You may also like:
Download Camping Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!