Looking for a fun
With so much technology being used these days, it is good to get away from it all and get back to nature. Taking the kids camping is a great way to unwind and relax and spend quality time together as a family. These camping worksheets will encourage children to put down their electronics and go outside and get back to having fun outdoors. You can see all our other kindergarten worksheets and activities for Kindergarten Themes.
One of my families favorite things to do in the spring, summer, and fall is to go camping! My kids love roughing it in our ten – for some reason tents are more fun than a house! They love picking up sticks as we take hikes through the woods. The also enjoy looking for wildlife like deer, moose, rabbits, squirrels, birds, and even bears. But their favorite part is roasting marshmallows over a campfire at night as we tell stories under the stars. It is so magical at night in the woods!
Perhaps you are just recreating a favorite activity with a camping theme, or getting excited for summer. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these NO PREP free worksheets for kids to help practice a variety of skills while having fun with themed worksheets for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Use these as extra practice, summer learning, or any other enrichment activity you like.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love the huge variety of pages. Simply gather crayons, markers, colored pencils, clothes pins, playdough, scissors and glue and you are ready to make learning FUN!
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Free Printable Camping Worksheets
We have tons of choices of Camping Worksheets for Kindergartners and each page is filled with super fun and engaging images including clipart of campfire, tent, boat, paddle, axe, fishing pole, backpack, flashlight, compass, map, sleeping bags, smores, lantern, fish, logs, and tackle box.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Camping Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Camping Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Camping Tracing Strips
- Camping with Kids: Tips & Tricks
- 10 Games to Play Around a Campfire
- Camping Theme for a weeks worth of educational activities for kids of all ages
- Camping Counting Book
- Chameleon Colors Themed Worksheets
- Road Trip Themed Worksheets
- Forest Animals Themed Worksheets
- Shark Themed Worksheets
- Circus Themed Worksheets
- Transportation Themed Worksheets
- Scarecrow Themed Worksheets
- Mammals Themed Worksheets
- Weather Themed Worksheets
Free Camping Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!