Kids will have fun practicing making upper and lowercase letters with this ice cream tracing activity. These ice cream worksheets are super cute and engaging for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindegarten, and first grade students. Simply download pdf file with ice cream printables and you are ready to play and learn with this ice cream activity for preschool for your ice cream theme.
Ice cream tracing
Kids will have fun practicing writing alphabet letters with this reusable ice cream activity for kids from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. This summer activity for preschoolers has children work on fine motor skills forming uppercase and lower case letters with ice cream tracing. This ice cream printable is perfect for your summer theme and as summer learning at home or in the classroom.
Ice cream printables
Ice Cream Theme
These ice cream cone themed tracing worksheets are a fun way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice writing letters this summer. Simply print the 9 pages in color. I suggest laminating to not only make them more durable, but to also make the activity reusable.
Ice cream worksheets
Depending on how much prep time you have, you can either cut out the ice cream cones individually (this looks the cutest in my opinion) or cut them out to look like cards (making it a LOW PREP alphabet activity).
These alphabet ice cream cones make practicing tracing letters fun for preschoolers and kindergartners!
Ice cream activity for preschool
This free ice cream printable allows kids to practice tracing both upper and lowercase letters. If you laminated the ice cream cones, you can use a dry erase marker to practice writing uppercase and lowercase letters. Then, wipe off and you can practice again and again and again! Perfect for summer learning!
Summer Activity for Preschoolers
These printable tracing letters are perfect for summer learning with preschool and kindergartners. Practice just the letters you need practice on, all of them, a letter of the week, or whatever works for your students.
HINT: Have students try to put the ice cream cones in order from A to Z.
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
Summer Activities for Kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Fun Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
- Amazing Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Bubble Painting
- 2 Ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Marshmallow Shooter STEM Activity
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Stunning Coloring Flower Science Experiment
- 107 Summer Activities for Kids
Download Ice Cream Cone Alphabet Tracing
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!