Let your child keep learning throughout summer with these count, clip, & trace cards perfect for preschool and kindergarten.
Summer Learning Activities
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Summer Sight Word Mazes
- Versatile Summer Count, Trace, and Clip Cards
- Blueberries for Sal Math Activity
- Ice Cream Story Time Math
- Printable Summer Math Worksheets
- Printable Summer Reading Logs
- Ice Cream Sundae Count to 20 Activity
- Free Bubble Word Family Sorting
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
What you need:
- free printable (download below)
- Laminating pouches/ laminator
- Dry-erase marker OR pegs
Preparation Prepare the cards by laminating and cutting it out. (You don’t need to laminate, but it does keep longer if you do.) If you use wooden pegs, pretty it up with a strip of colorful Washi tape or paint it.
How to use these counting cards You can either add the cards, pegs and/or marker to a tray as an invitation to learn- outside will be fun! This method is good for kids proficient in counting up to 10 and can recognize numbers. Or, have a conversation about the pictures first- to develop vocabulary. Then count the pictures with the child and decide together which number to trace/clip. Now, pop the cards together with pegs/marker into a Ziploc bag and you have a busy bag for the road too!
Download Summer Count, Trace & Clip
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!