Help kids work on letter recognition and the all too common letter reversal of letters b and d with these super cute, free printable b and d worksheets. This popcorn themed b and d reversals printable is such a Reversal Activities for pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students to work on telling b and d, p and q apart.
b and d worksheets
These b and d worksheets are a great tool for helping kindergartners and grade 1 students practice telling b,d, p, and q apart! This packet can be printed and used one time only. You could also laminate the included items so that it can be used over and over with a dry erase marker. There are 7 pages in this Letter B and D Reversal Activities.
My daughter is doing so well in Kindergarten. She is learning so much and already reading. She can pick up books and read them all on her own. It makes me so happy and I know she gets excited too! One thing that she gets hung up on are the letter reversal. I know it is common, many kids have troubles with certain letters. I mean b and d or p and q – they are so closely related, no wonder kids get confused! The only way I know to help my daughter is to give her fun activities that can help her practice clarifying which letter is actually which letter. In my experience, it is important to give her many activities to repeat a topic so that she can not only know it but understand it. Once this happens, she should be able to classify the letter as well as I can.
b and d reversal worksheets pdf free
b and d worksheets pdf
These two pages go together. The first page has a table with one square for each letter: b, d, p and q. The second page has popcorn pieces with the four letters on them. Cut these popcorn pieces out and combine them into a random pile. Have the child sort them out and put in the correct square. If using this one time only, the letters can be glued onto the right square.
If laminating, the items can just be placed there or velcro dots could be used.
free printable b and d confusion worksheet
The next page is for repetition. Each square of the table asks the child to write the letter in a different form. First they can trace, next they can write it alone, write with a crayon and then write a word that starts with that letter.
b and d reversal worksheets pdf
The fourth page is a space to circle the correct letter. On the first line it instructs children to circle the b, then the d, etc.
The fifth page is extra popcorn letter pieces. You could easily print more of just this page as well. I created this so that a matching game could be played. Depending on how many pieces you want in the matching game is how many pages you should print out.
The last page is for writing more words. There are two lines per letter. I try to help my daughter without doing it for her. If she chooses a word I will let her sound it out and try to spell it on her own.
b and d reversal worksheets
These activities are simple yet will help so much. Repetition is so important in situations like this. Children can learn the difference, it just might take some fun practice like these activities.
This would be perfect for centers or morning work. This would also be fun homework too. You can find more practice with these Letter B and D Reversal Worksheets
- Letter Reversal Popcorn Printables
- Practice sight words with these cute popcorn worksheets
- Alphabetize letters A to Z with this fun popcorn printables activity
- Popcorn themed b and d worksheets
- Count to 10 with this cute Popcorn Activity
- LOTS of fun Popcorn Crafts and Activities for National Popcorn Day January 19th
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book freebie foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Alphabet Free Printable Hole Punch Activities
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
b vs d worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!