Who can get enough of icecream especially in summer?! These fun Alphabet Puzzles have a fun ice cream theme perfect for a summer preschool activities! Use these free ice cream printables as a fun summer activity for preschoolers and kindergarnters to practice matching upper and lowercase letters! Simply print pdf file with ice cream printables and you are ready to sneak in some fun summer learning.
FREE Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles
These fun Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles are so much fun, your kids will love them! They will hardly even realize they are practicing uppercase letters and lowercase letters. You can even add an ‘ice cream’ type incentive at the end of this activity to get the kids even more motivated. These ice cream printables make a fun, engaging summer activity for kindergarten! Children wil practice matching uppercase and lowercase letters to make a complete ice cream treat! Thre is a puzzle for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Ice Cream Printables
Summer activity for preschoolers
I like getting the students familiar with their alphabet order first. So we would first review our alphabet orally and then maybe I’ll write a few rows of missing letters on the board like “a,b, ___” etc. We complete this as a class and have the kids remembering their letter order. I then like to remind them of their upper and lowercase letters. We also do this as a whole class. This is all done before I hand out the activity. To prepare
- Print on Card stock or A4 paper then Laminate.
- Cut the cards out.
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
Summer activity for kindergarten
- Stack the ice cream cones on one side and the ice cream scoops on the other side.
- The kids will pick a puzzle card and identify the letter on the card then they try to find the scoop with the equivalent uppercase letter.
- You could place the cone cards next to each other and then have the kids find the matching scoops and place them on top.
- Finally, it’s a good idea to check the kids cards to make sure they have their puzzles matching!
- The kids can then write their uppercase and lowercase letters in their notebooks.
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!