These summer themed Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles are such a fun way for preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice beginning letter sounds and matching upper and lowercase letters.
Summer Learning Activities
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Summer Sight Word Mazes
- Versatile Summer Count, Trace, and Clip Cards
- Printable Summer Math Worksheets
- Printable Summer Reading Logs
- Ice Cream Sundae Count to 20 Activity
- Free Bubble Word Family Sorting
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
- Don’t miss all our alphabet resources
Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
Then depending on the level of difficulty you are looking for cut the Popsicle apart:
- To begin with, cut off the top part to practice matching upper and lowercase letters (level 1)
- Cut off the green picture only to help kids practice identifying the beginning sound of the picture (level 2)
- Option 3: Cut all 3 layers apart so kids can practice identifying beginning letter sounds and matching upper and lowercase letters (level 3)
Favorite Alphabet Books
Plus, don’t miss our most popular alphabet printables including our: Alphabet Coloring Pages, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Printable Hats, Alphabet Playdough Mats,vAlphabet Do a Dot Printables, Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats, and printable alphabet crafts.
Download Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!