Does your child like I spy activities? They are not only fun activity sheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1, but they help children work on visual discrimination and counting. Grab this free printable, summer ice cream themed, I Spy Printables and have fun spying some yummy ice cream and popsicles!
Ice Cream I Spy Printables
I spy activities are not just for fun, they are educational too! Finding the matching pictures develop visual perception skills, a skill needed when a child must recognize different letters and numbers when starting school. Also, counting skills and number writing skills are being practiced in a fun way! These free Ice Cream I Spy Printables are the perfect summer learning activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade. Whether you are a teacher, parent, or homeschoolers you will love that these no prep printable i spy worksheets go great for summer themes, ice cream theme, back to school fun, and more!
Ice Cream I Spy Worksheets
- There is a simpler sheet for younger children, or kids with special educational needs, that goes up to number 5.
- The other sheet goes up to 7 with more pictures to count.
Summer Activity Sheets
The child can decide which ice cream to find and count first. Or, go in order according to the rubric below- from left to right. Draw a circle, or mark off with a tick, around the ice creams already counted to keep track of the ones counted. Then write the number in the block below that specific ice cream’s picture.
Some (clever) children might pick up the pattern when writing down the numbers, but do encourage them to make sure- and not just guess- the next number, because there might be a trick to it(on the more complicated sheet)!
Summer Worksheets for Kindergartners
Tip: Be sure to laminate or use a dry-erase pocket to make these printables reusable!
This i-spy ice cream activity can easily be added to a folder and be part of your road trip activity binder, or be used as a quiet/busy activity at home. Have fun spying ice creams and popsicles this Summer and learn while having fun!
Ice Cream Printables
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play Doh Ice Cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free printable Ice Cream Alphabet
- Delicious Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Plus check out these Ice Cream Alpabet Playdough Mats
- Practice adding to to with these cute Ice Cream Make 10 Game
- Cute, Hands-on Ice Cream Number Bonds Practice
- Printable Digraph Activity scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Words Activity
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make your own Ice Cream in a Bag
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Fun Ice Cream themed Shape Playdough Mats
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Activity fo kindergarten and first graders
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this suffixes activity
- Color Matching Ice Cream Activity
- Try our delicious and EASY homemade vanilla ice cream
- Or whip up some ice cream this winter with this outrageously fun and super YUMMY How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Cute Ice Cream I Spy Worksheet
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Summer activities for preschoolers making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Ice Cream Division Puzzles make practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Number Sense with these Counting Summer Activity for Preschool Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!