Looking to help kids practice counting 1-10? Here are some adorable Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards that will be perfect!
FREE Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
These Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards are such a fun way for kids to practice counting to 10 while learning about various vegetables.
If your child already knows how to count to 10, you’ll love the harder clip cards where children need to clip the correct number word!
Count to 10
Looking for more fun math activities for preschoolers to practice counting to 10? Here are lots of fun, FREE math activities
- Count to 10 Watermelon Math Activities
- Animal Cookie Preschool Counting Activity
- Sandcastle Preschool Counting Activity with playdough and free printable
- Count to 20 Fruit Clip Cards
- Vegetable Clip Cards for practicing counting and learning number words
- Counting Zoo Animals Printable Reader
- Pumpkin Candy Count and Trace
- Printable Counting Bugs Coloring Book
Summer Learning Activities
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Summer Sight Word Mazes
- Watermelon Fact Families Printable
- W is for Watermelon Handprint Craft
- Ice Cream Sundae Count to 20 Activity
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Ice Cream Alphabet Puzzles
- Summer Playdough Counting Mats
- Free Bubble Word Family Sorting
- Swimming Goggles Uppercase / Lowercase Alphabet Puzzles
- 30 August Crafts for Kids
- FREE Pool Writing Numbers 1-20
- Camping Worksheets
- Summer Sun Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt
Download Count to 10 Vegetable Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!