These adorable Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts are a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition while making some adorable alphabet crafts. Just print and have kindergartners color, cut, and paste!
Lowercase Letter Crafts
I always have good intentions with my kids, but often get frustrated making sure we have all the supplies needed for different crafts. But these super cute alphabet crafts are NO PREP and no fancy materials needed. Simply print the one page sheet, color, cut, and paste / tape together an you have a super cute alphabet craft kids will love! These are fun to make with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Now pick the letter (s) you are working on in. We like to use these with a letter of the week type curriculum. Then print the page for the lower case letter you are working on. You will need one black and white worksheet per student. There are 26 alphabet crafts, one for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
Each page comes with everything you will need for this easy lowercase letter craft for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners including what the finished product should look like.
HINT: This activity is a great way to work on letter recognition, strengthening fine motor skills, improving coordination, and improving visual recognition and fluency with young learners.
Start out by having your student color their letter coloring page using crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. Our kids are big fans of the spencils that are colored pencils with fun scents.
Next, practice cutting skills by cutting out the various elements of your letter craft.
Finally, assemble your craft following the key at the top left. You can paste or tape (my personal favorite as it is less messy and dries instantly) the pieces together to make your kindergarten craft.
There you have it – an adorable lowercase letter craft that is super cute, simple to make, and a perfect addition to any home preschool or kindergarten program. We like to hang our crafts on the wall and work our way through the alphabet. They are so proud of their crafts and it is great for visual recognition!
If you enjoy these lower case alphabet letter crafts, don’t miss our FREE Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts with all new crafts for capital letters. These are the same format you’ll love – free printable one page, no prep letter crafts that students will color, cut and paste together.
Looking for more fun craft projects? Whether you want to make popsicle stick, paper plate, or handprint art projects – we’ve got so many fun ideas. We even have monthly crafts for kindergarten ready for you to quickly pick a project. Sneak in some fun math with our kindergarten math crafts. And of course, don’t miss our hugely popular printable alphabet crafts!
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
- Rubbery Ducky Kindergarten Addition within 10 Activity
Download Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!