These adorable Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts are a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition while making some adorable alphabet crafts. Just print and have kindergartners color, cut, and paste!
Lowercase Letter Crafts
I always have good intentions with my kids, but often get frustrated making sure we have all the supplies needed for different crafts. But these super cute alphabet crafts are NO PREP and no fancy materials needed. Simply print the one page sheet, color, cut, and paste / tape together an you have a super cute alphabet craft kids will love! These are fun to make with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Each page comes with everything you will need for this easy lowercase letter craft for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners including what the finished product should look like.
HINT: This activity is a great way to work on letter recognition, strengthening fine motor skills, improving coordination, and improving visual recognition and fluency with young learners.
Start out by having your student color their letter coloring page using crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. Our kids are big fans of the spencils that are colored pencils with fun scents.
Next, practice cutting skills by cutting out the various elements of your letter craft.
Finally, assemble your craft following the key at the top left. You can paste or tape (my personal favorite as it is less messy and dries instantly) the pieces together to make your kindergarten craft.
There you have it – an adorable lowercase letter craft that is super cute, simple to make, and a perfect addition to any home preschool or kindergarten program. We like to hang our crafts on the wall and work our way through the alphabet. They are so proud of their crafts and it is great for visual recognition!
If you enjoy these lower case alphabet letter crafts, don’t miss our FREE Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts with all new crafts for capital letters. These are the same format you’ll love – free printable one page, no prep letter crafts that students will color, cut and paste together.
Looking for more fun craft projects? Whether you want to make popsicle stick, paper plate, or handprint art projects – we’ve got so many fun ideas. We even have monthly crafts for kindergarten ready for you to quickly pick a project. Sneak in some fun math with our kindergarten math crafts. And of course, don’t miss our hugely popular printable alphabet crafts!
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
- Rubbery Ducky Kindergarten Addition within 10 Activity
Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thanks for sharing
Love your letter craft and so do the kids. I spent the weekend making a set and put them up around my board on Monday. The kids spotted them straight away when they came in for their lessons and straight away asked to make them. They are a huge hit.
I would love to ask though, what is the q for? Is it quilt?
I would also like to see whether you would consider changing the I for island? Maybe insect? I teach an Intervention program for children in Grades 1-3 who need explicit, systematic phonic instruction. We work with letter sounds so would love if I could get a picture with the short I sound so like the rest of the letters, it follows the first basic sound we teach.
So glad you can make use of these. Yes, the q is for quilt =) When I get a chance, I will work on adding an i option that follows phonetic instruction.
I love this!! Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you for creating and sharing these!
I so appreciate you sharing! I want to use the in a weekly journal. My students will love them!
I am so excited to find this! Your site and resources are generous and awesome!
So glad you are here!
I have been looking for this!!!! So great of you for sharing!! More blessing to you☺️
I love, love, love these upper and lower case letter printable crafts!
So glad you like them, my kids love them doing them too =)
I love the letter crafts!
thank you for sharing!
I really like this activity, my students really love it!
I love the great ideas I see on your page.
Thanks so much! WE are honored to have you as a reader =)
We love the uppercase letters and now im trying to get the lower cas letters but i cannot figure out how to do it. everything i chick on wants me to add an extension to my internet which im not comfortable doing
Thank you for your awesome crafts!
Thank you so much Beth!
Thank you so much.
Looking forward to trying these
Thank you so very much for these great resources which you so generously share. You creativity and kindness is much appreciated. Blessings to you and your family.
I’m so grateful to you for your wonderful work.These letters are so amazing!
thank you so much for sharing this 🥰
Thank you for sharing!
keen to try out these activities
Love these adorable letter crafts. I was wondering what the x is? Is it suppose to be an x-ray?
Thanks for sharing these!
Yes, an xray =)
The best! Thanks
Thanks a bunch for this source..
such a lovely resource