Kids will have fun practicing forming uppercase letters using these alpahbet playdough mats. These playdough letter mats allow children to strengthen hand muscles while us playdoh to roll and shape their ABCs. These alphabet printables are a fun, hands-on alphabet activity for kindergarten, preschool, and pre-k children. Simply print free alphabet playdough mats pdf and you are ready to play and learn!
Playdough letter mats
Alphabet playdough mats
Free alphabet playdough mats pdf
To tyr this playdough letters activity, you will need to print the half page abc mat in color. They have just a little splash of color and are perfect to laminate or use in page protector to use over and over again. If laminating, I suggest cutting in half so each page only shows one letter. You can present the letters one-at-a-time for a handy resource for your letter of the week curriculum. Or use this activity as review in a literacy center or at home.
Alphabet playdough mats free printable
Each free printable playdough mats alphabet features a capital letter from A to Z. At the top of this letter playdough mats is space for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age students to form the letter out of play doh (which is great for strengthening hand muscles to get ready for writing!). But if you prefer, you can also use stickers, do a dot markers, snap cubes, dry erase markers / crayons / markers / colored pencils, pipe cleaners, cotton balls, or any other hands on tactile item for learning letters that you like.
Free playdough letter mats
On the bottom of each tracing letters with playdough are three items that start with the featured letter to help students beging to learn the sounds letters make and listen for those beginning sounds in words. ON the letter f example above there is aflamingo, frog and fire hydrant featred on the bottom.
Finally, children will practice forming all the uppercase alphabet letters. Students can then use a dry erase marker to practice tracing letters, or use crayons / markers / colored pencils if you choose not to laminate the abc playdough mats.
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun, free printable play doh letter mats? You will love these printable playdough mats:
- Interactive Alphabet Playodugh Mats with finish the picture
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with tracing lines
- Gumball Number Playdough Mats
- Fun Transportation Playdough mats (train, bus, rocket, airplane, boat, and more!)
- Free Shape Playdough Mats
- Preschool Shape Worksheets with playdoh
- Finish the scene Playdough Number Mats (featured above)
- Build a Playdough Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool
- Pet Animal Playdough mats (bird, turtle, fish, bunny, cat, lizzard, dog, snake, etc.)
- Free Printable Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats featuring yummy thanksgiving favorite foods!
- Playdough Musical Activities for Kids
- Free Playdough Letter Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats (build a sunflower, leaf, acron, pumpkin, rake, hay, etc)
- Count to 10 Apple Playdough Mats
- FREE Ice Cream Pattern Printable
- Spider Math Activities for Preschoolers withPlay dogh
- Free Printable Human Body Playdough Mats
- Telling Time Activity with Playdough
- Grilling on a Ten Frame Summer Printable Playdough Mats
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Uppercase Letter Tracing with playdough
- Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool Counting candles Playdough mats
- Sandcastle Activity Playdough Mat
- Over 100 Playdough Mats to print and play (plus more free printable playdough mats on our sister site)
Playdough Activities for Kids
Looking for some amazing playdough recipes to try? Check out these easy play doh recipes!
- Color Changing Playdough
- Scented Watermelon Playdough Recipe
- Kool Aid Playdough
- Incredible, Edible Ice Cream Play doh
- Quick, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Hot Chocolate playdough
- Easy 2 Ingredient Play Dough Recipe
- Simple Candy Corn Playdough – play and EAT!
- Jello No Cook Playdoh Recipe
- Super Soft Conditioner Playdough
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
Playdough alphabet mats
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!