Make learning alphabet letters from A to Z fun with these printable alphabet puzzles. This activity has children work on alphabet matching letters with the beginning sound they make. This letter sounds games is fun for preschool pre-k, and kindergarten age children. This free printable beginning sounds activities helps children work on letter recognition and identifying the sounds letters make. Simply print the beginning sounds games pdf file and you are ready to play and learn with this alphabet activities for kindergarten.
Printable Alphabet Puzzles
Letter Sounds Games
If you don’t have access to a good color printer, this probably isn’t the printable for you. But we just got my new favorite toy – HP Color Laser Jet! It makes such pretty, colorful worksheets that really appeal to my kiddos.
These alphabet puzzles are LOW PREP! Just print this free abc games on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then cut apart and you are ready to play. I suggest you store them in a ziplock bag so you are ready to play again and again without loosing any pieces.
Beginning Sounds Activities
Allow your child to match the correct alphabet letter with the corresponding picture. They can match the letter at the beginning of the word under the picture or match the sound by saying the picture name out loud.
For young children, you can always give them just a few letters to sort at a time!
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
Alphabet Activities for Kindergarten
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free file foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
Beginning sounds games
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!