Children of all ages will have fun twisting chenille stems to make these creative Pipe Cleaners Crafts! We have a pipe cleaner craft ideas for everything from A to Z. Get ready for hours of fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students as you make these fun crafts with pipe cleaners. We have lots of cute pipe clearn animals like frogs, hedgehogs, koalas, whales, and more. Plus rainbows, Christmas trees, flowers, Easter eggs, and so much more. These are such fun, simple, and easy-to-make crafts for preschoolers. The hardest part is deciding which pipe cleaner craft ideas to try first!
Pipe Cleaner Crafts
Grab a packer of pipe cleaners and keep the kids buys with this list of A to Z of pipe cleaner crafts and activities. Little hands, and big ones, will have lots of fun making easy alphabet crafts with these ideas to make your own creations. These preschool craft ideas go great with a letter of the week unit for preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students..
There are so many creative pipe cleaner ideas on this list, who knew you could make so many different things out of pipe cleaners! Try making a pipe cleaner angel, or some amazing pipe cleaner crystals. There is a sparkling queen’s crown to make as well as lots of different pipe cleaner animals. These things to do with pipe cleaners are a great match for letter of the week activities, or other letter learning activities, but they are also just a whole lot of fun!
Pipe cleaner craft
Each letter of the alphabet has pipe cleaner activities (or two, or three, or more!) to go with it. There are lots of crafts, and some hands on learning activities, and even one or two science experiments to try.
Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids
Pick up a bag of cheap and inexpensive pipe cleaners in a variety of colors including: blue, green, red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, black, white, gray, and different shades of those colors.
A is for anemone, angel, and apples.
- FUn Sea Anemone Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Angel Craft from One Little Project.
- Simple and cute Pipe Cleaner and Straw from A Dab of GLue will Do
- Simple and cute Apple Craft source
B is for bubbles, butterflies, and birds.
- Homemade Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands from Messy Little Monster.
- Gorgeous Pipe Cleaner Butterfly Rings to make from One Little Project.
- Pipe Cleaner Pencil Topper Birds from Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Pipe Cleaner Craft Bracelets
C is for crocodile, crystals, caterpillar, and cactus.
- Pipe Cleaner Craft Constellations
- Peg and Pipe Cleaner Crocodiles from Blissful Domestication.
- Christmas Tree Pipe Cleaner Science
- How to Grow Big Crystals from STEAM Powered Family.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft from Messy Little Monster.
- Paper Plate and Pipe Cleaner Cactus Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
D is for dolls, dragons and daffodils.
- Pom Pom and Pipe Cleaner Dolls from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Dragons from Frugal fun for Boys and Girls.
- Pretty Pipe Cleaner DaffodilCraft from Blue Bear Wood.
Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas
E is for eggs and Easter
- How clever are these Easter Egg Bubble Wands from Go Science Kids.
- Pipe Cleaner Beaded Easter Eggs from Crafty Morning.
F is for fireworks, frogs, and fairies.
- These Homemade Pipe Cleaner Fireworks Stamp Craft make such a fun effect in your artwork from Artsy Momma.
- Pipe Cleaner Frog from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Lovely Pipe Cleaner Wooden Peg Fairies from Happily Ever Mom.
G is for gecko, glasses and gingerbread man.
- Gingerbread Pipe Cleaner Letters
- Cute Pom Pom and Pipe Cleaner Gecko from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Glasses
- Crystal Pipe Cleaner Gingerbread Man from Little Bins for Little Hands.
H is for hearts, hedgehogs, and horses.
- Perfect for Valentines Day, Pipe Cleaner Beaded Heart Decorations from In the Playroom.
- Adorable Pipe Cleaner Hedgehog from Craftulate.
- Cardboard and Pipe Cleaner Horse from Crafts by Amanda.
Chenille Stems Crafts
The animal pipe cleaner projects in this section are some of my favorite! The cute koalas and the amazing mane on the lion are are must for any kids craft project!
I for icicle, and insects
- Pipe Cleaner Icicle Ornaments
- Pipe Cleaner Insects with Pom Poms from Easy Peasy and Fun.
J is for jellyfish, and jewelry.
- Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Jellyfish from Crafts by Amanda.
- Pipe Cleaner and Button Bracelet
K is for koala.
- Super duper cute Pipe Cleaner Koala from Galletita de Jengibre.
L is for lion, and lavender.
- Love the mane on this Chenille Stem Lion Mask from Parents.
- How to Make Pipe Cleaner Lavender from Wir Testen und Berichten.
Fun Kindergarten Crafts
These pipe cleaner craft projects are perfect to use as kindergarten craft ideas, preschool craft ideas, or toddler craft ideas too!
M is for monkey, mazes, and monsters.
- My kids are going nuts over these Pipe Cleaner Monkeys from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Pipe Cleaner Bead Maze from Teach Preschool.
- THese adorablePipe Cleaner Monster Finger Puppets are sure to be a hit from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Easy Monster Finger Puppets from Mom Endeavors.
N is for numbers, necklace and ninja.
- Pipe Cleaner Numbers from Learn With Play At Home.
- Simple Pipe Cleaner Necklaces from Little Button Diaries.
- Even your boys will love this project making Pipe Cleaner Ninjas from Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls.
O is for octopus, and owl.
- Pipe Cleaner Octopus and Fishing Game from Artsy Craftsy Mom.
- How to Make a Pipe Cleaner Owl from Lines Across.
P is for pumpkins, popsicles and puppets.
- Five Little Pumpkins Finger Puppets from School Time Snippets.
- Almost good enough to eat – these Pipe Cleaner Popsicles are a must from Glued to My Crafts.
- Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets from The Soccer Mom Blog
Use pipe cleaners to make these fun alphabet crafts for kids
Q is for queen.
- Make a Pipe Cleaner Queen’s Crown from Laughing Kids Learn.
R is for rabbit, racoon, reindeer and rainbow.
- Fuzzy Pipe Cleaner Bunny Pencil Toppers from Artsy Momma.
- Racoon Pencil Topper Crafts from Artsy Momma.
- Reindeer Pasta and Pipe Cleaner Sculptures from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Magnet from One Little Project.
S is for spider, starfish and snowflakes.
- Incy Wincy Spider Pipe Cleaner Craft from Teach Me Mommy.
- Paper and Pipe Cleaner Spider from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Pipe Cleaner Starfish from Glued to My Crafts.
- Pretty and special Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes from The Best Ideas for Kids
T is for turtle, tulips, and tiger.
- Pipe Cleaner Turtle (and other animals) from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Welcome spring with these Easy Pipe Cleaner Tulips and Daffodils from One Little Project.
- Ferociously cute Pipe Cleaner Tiger from Parents.
U is for unicorn
- Paper and Pipe Cleaner Unicorn Craft from Glued to My Crafts.
- Paper Plate Flying Unicorn from Buggy and Buddy.
V is for vegetables.
- Beaded Pipe Cleaner Indian Corn from One Little Project.
- Simple Pipe Cleaner Carrots from Glued to My Crafts.
W is for worms, words and whale.
- Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands
- Funny Pipe Cleaner Worms from Simple Fun for Kids.
- Pipe Cleaner Words from Creative Family Fun.
- Egg Carton and Pipe Cleaner Whale from I Heart Crafty Things.
X is for Xmas Tree and Xray bones.
- Super cute Pipe Cleaner Xmas Trees from Blue Bear Wood.
- Not-so-scarry Pipe Cleaner Xray Skeleton from Handmade Charlotte.
Y is for yoga and Yoda!
- Pipe Cleaner Yoga Poses from Namaste Kid.
- Kids will flip over this adorable Pipe Cleaner Yoda (and other Star Wars Characters) Finger Puppet from Curious and Geeks.
Z is for zebra.
- Cardboard Tube and Pipe Cleaner Zebra from Crafts By Amanda.
Make sure you stock up on lots of pipe cleaners so you can try all of these alphabet pipe cleaner crafts and activities.
Looking for more fun craft projects? Whether you want to make popsicle stick, paper plate, or handprint art projects – we’ve got so many fun ideas. We even have monthly crafts for kindergarten ready for you to quickly pick a project. Sneak in some fun math with our kindergarten math crafts. And of course, don’t miss our hugely popular printable alphabet crafts!
- Lots of Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Super cute, free printable farm animal puppets
- Hundreds Paper Plate Crafts for Kids from A to Z
- Make one of these flower crafts
- These precious keepsake handprint alphabet craftshelp your child to learn the alphabet at the same time!
- Grab your craft sticks, you are going to want to make all of these cool popsicle stick crafts
- Make practicing math fun by making one of these FUN and FREE Math Crafts
- Brr! It may be cold outside, but stay warm in a winter wonderland with these snowflake crafts
- Get ready for the first day of school with these Back to School Crafts
- WE have tons of monthy kindergarten crafts
- Plus don’t miss these super cute and FREE abc crafts for lowercase letters
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Find the Letter Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Free Printable Days of the Week Worksheets are super handy for teaching the days of the week
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas