Kids are going to love this fun, hands on letter recognition activity! For this free printable alphabet activity all you need with the pdf file with the template and a hole punch. This Alphabet Hole Punch is a low prep activity for preschool pre k, kindergarten, and first grade where student will punch all the featured alphabet letters to work on letter discrimination while strengthening fine motor skills. This free printable hole punch activities is a favorite abc game in our house!
Free Printable Hole Punch Activities
This Alphabet Hole Punch Alphabet Game is such a fun way for kids to practice letter recognition and work on visual discrimination as they seek out all the upper and lowercase letters. This alphabet I Spy activity is sure be not only engaging, but super helpful for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students learning their letters from A to Z. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler this Free Printable Hole Punch Activities is a great way to learn your letters as extra practice, summer learning, supplement activity or at a literacy center in your classroom. Don’t miss all our alphabet activities
Alphabet Hole Punch
Hole Punch activities for kindergarten
All you need for this fun letter recognition activity is to print the black and white pages in the file. Now cut in strips so there is only one featured letter per strip. You can leave all the free alphabet cards in a stack for your children to work through or just use a featured letter of the week at at time.
The activity is in blackline to save on printer ink costs. Set out the alphabet strips with a whole punch. You may also want to provide crayons, markers, or colored pencils for students to color the cute clipart that starts with the same beginning sound as the featured letter. This is a great way to begin introducing phonemic sounds as children learn their ABCs.
Hole punch activity preschool free
Give your student a strip at a time. They will identify the picture, trace the word, and identify the beginning letter sound.
They they will punch out both the upper case and lower case letters that match the first letter of that picture. (great for letter recognition)
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book free download foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Free Popcorn b and d worksheets
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Free hole punch worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
I am trying to access the free worksheets for teaching the Alphabet and find this very confusing. I have tried to install the OneLaunch program with no success. This just seems way more difficult then it should be. Is their an easier way to download the material I am trying to access? I feel there should just be a link you click on which opens up the worksheet without having to search the whole page. I clicked on the Start button and went thru the steps, but it is not working for me. Please advise. Thank you!