Kids will have fun practicing kindergarten math with these FREE Ice Cream Math Worksheets to practice counting, addition, subtraction, and more!
Ice Cream Math Worksheets
Are you looking for a fun way to help your kids practice their math skills this summer? These free printable ice cream math worksheets will help your pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice a variety of different math skills.
These free math worksheets are so fun and filled with cute clipart your children will hardly know they are learning! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – these are a super handy resource to have on hand for summer learning!
Ice Cream Math
These low-prep ice cream themed math pack contains a variety of math activities for young children. The activities included are:
- Writing the Numbers from 1 – 20. The numbers are there, they just need to trace them, which is great handwriting practice.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers from 1 – 20. Practice counting to twenty while writing in the missing numbers.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers ~ Counting by 2’s to 20, writing in the missing numbers.
- Filling in the Missing Numbers ~ Counting by 10’s to 50, writing in the missing numbers.
- Writing the Before and After Numbers. Work out and write all the before and after numbers and write them in the scoop. This activity goes up to 18.
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Counting and Writing the Correct Answer. Count the ice creams and write the number in the box. The ice creams can be colored in while counting or after. This activity goes up to 18 as well.
- Adding the Numbers. Read the sum and write the answer in the ice cream scoop. Children could color in the cherries as they count and even draw the correct number of cherries above the answer scoop.
- Subtracting the Numbers. Read the numbers, subtract and write the answer in the ice cream scoop. There are cherries above the first scoop that can be colored in or crossed out to help children work out the answer.
- Comparing and Writing the Correct Sign (<,>,=). Color and count the cherries. Draw the correct sign – smaller, larger or equal to – in the ice cream.
- Reading the number word and Writing the Correct Number. Read the number word and write the number in the ice cream scoop. They can then color in the ice creams. This activity goes up to 20.
Ice Cream Counting Worksheet
- Smaller or Larger Numbers. There are two pages for this activity, one page for coloring the smaller numbers and one page for coloring the ice creams with the larger numbers on them.
- Ten Frame Coloring. Read the number in the ice cream sundae and color in the correct number in the ten frame.
- Counting Puzzles. Cut out the puzzles and laminate if desired. Build the puzzles while learning to count in 1’s, 2’s, 3’s and 4’s.
- Graphing Activity. Cut out the picture cards and laminate if desired. Place them in a pile upside down. Pick and card and color in the graph.
- Match the Shapes. Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Color By Code. There are two pages where children will follow the code to color in the picture.
These fun math worksheets are low-prep which makes them great for homeschoolers, summer activities, homework or morning work.
Kids will have fun practicing tracing letters with these super cute, Free Ice Cream Cone Alphabet Tracing. You can also make a fun craft to help kids practice counting to 10 with these Free Count to 10 Math Craft. Finally, practice matching letters and the sounds they make with this fun, summer themed Free Phonics Popsicles.
Whip up something fun AND yummy with our Edible Ice Cream Playdough Recipe! It is great for creating your own creations, strengthening fine motor skills, or practice addition with playdough you made in these Free Ice Cream Addition Task Cards. You can also use the playdough with these Free Ice Cream Pattern Cards.
Download Ice Cream Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!