These Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace are sure to be your toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age child’s new favorite fall activity. They will have fun counting and tracing numbers 1-10.
These Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace are so much fun for kids learning to count to 10 and write numbers 1-10.
Start out by printing the free download in color or black and white. I suggest laminating if you use them in color. Not only does it make them durable, but it makes them reusable. Cut cards apart and you are ready to play and learn.
Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace
If you are using the color counting mats I suggest setting them out with a dry erase marker and pumpkin candy corn, although any manipulative would work. Go through the cards one at a time. Count out the number of pumpkins on the card and “plant” them in the field. The use the dry erase marker to trace the number. Repeat with all the cards.
If you want to use the black and white version, I suggest children color the picture (s). They can either draw on pumpkins or use pumpkin candy corn as well.
Thanksgiving Books for Kids
More FREE Fall Activities
- Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- 31 Fabulous October Crafts for Kids
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets
- 30 Cute November Crafts for Kids
- Fall Color & Trace Number Worksheets
Download Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!