Make practicing math fun with these pumpkin number bonds! These number bonds to 10 worksheet will help kids get excited to practice addition and gaining math fluency with a pumpkin themed learning activity. These free math worksheets are perfect for kindergarten and grade 1 students in October for fall.
Number Bonds to 10 Worksheet
I love making super cute educational activities that my kids get excited about completing! When the clipart and themes keep kids engaged they are more likely to retain what they learn. So as you are planning your pumpkin themes for the month of October, you will want to add these adorable pumpkin worksheets to your lesson plan! Plus, you will love that these Number Bonds to 10 Worksheet pack are no prep!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these free math worksheets for autumn. You can use them as extra practice as you school at home, at your math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your math curriculum.
Pumpkin Number Bonds
Number bonds to 10
This is such a super cute, fun pumpkin math activity to make learning fun for kindergartners and first graders. Simply print the black and white math worksheets and optional pumpkin mats.
Number bonds kindergarten
NO PREP number bonds worksheets for kindergarten and 1st grade kids to make practicing math fun during October. Students can color the pumpkins if they like. Then, they will put numbers on both seeds to equal the total number on the pumpkin.
Halloween math worksheets for kindergarten
If you like, kids can use the pumpkin counting mat with pumpkin seeds, pumpkin candy corn, or another manipulative to add up the two parts that equal the total on the pumpkin.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Download Pumpkin Number Bonds
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!