Kids will have fun practicing counting to 10, tracing numbers, and one to one correspondence with these FREE Pumpkin Counting to 10 Cards.
Looking for more kindergarten math activities to make learning fun? You will love these free printable activities:
- Sticky Number Bonds to 20 Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Subtraction MIni Book
- Skip Counting Kite Math Craft
- Snowman Telling Time Activity
- Pool Counting and Writing Numbers
This free pumpkin printables for educational learning in October is a great way for preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice counting.
Print the pages in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
Next, cut out the pumpkins.
One to One Correspondence
Finally, give kids pumpkin seeds to practice one to one correspondence with numbers 1-10 and numbers 1-15. This is such a creative, free printable pumpkin math activity for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Counting to 10
Students can practice tracing numbers with their fingers.
Finally, students can practice tracing numbers and number words with a marker or if you laminated the sheets – with a dry erase marker to trace and erase over and over again.
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Download Pumpkin Counting to 10
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!