Kindergarten age kids will have fun practicing counting to 30 with these fun, self correcting, FREE Count to 30 Bugs Activity. More Kindergarten Math – FREE Worksheets & Activities!
Fun & FREE Kindergarten Math
- Count to 30 Bugs Activity
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Rubber Duckie Addition Math Activity
- Kindergarten Math Practice
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- Printable Fall Roll & Learn Math Worksheets
- Seeds make 10: Addition Activity
Count to 30 Bugs Activity
These are LOW PREP math worksheets that are fun, easy to use, and soooo clever! Just print the pages in black and white.
Now, cut the worksheets apart into 4 sections per sheet. Now you have these cute looking clip cards. But instead of suing them as clipcards we are going to use a hole punch which is not only fun, but great for strengthening little hands!
Then, kids can color the bugs, count how many bugs there are, and hole punch the correct number of bugs on each card.
If you print them two-sided you can add some practice writing letters too!
Finally, turn over the card to self-check you counted the correct number of bugs. Students can practice writing numbers 1-30 by tracing the numbers on the back of the cards.
More Kindergarten Math
Download Count to 30 Bugs Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!