Kids will have fun improving reading fluency playing this free printable Pumpkin Sight Words Game for kindergarten age kids.
Kindergarten Sight Words
Looking for other fun ways to practice kindergarten sight words? You will love these FREE printables;
- Little Mermaid color by Sight Words
- Sight Word Garden
- Train Sight Words Game
- Rapunzel Sight Words Coloring
- Thanksgiving Sight Words Coloring Pages
- Apple Sight Words Activity
- Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Pages
Kindergarten Sight Words Games
There are three different sight word game boards that you can use to practice primer sight words. Print the sight word game you wish to work on in color. You will also need to print the pumpkin spinner, cut it out, and attach the leaf spinner with a brad.
Students will place a game piece (like a lego minifigure) on start. Spin the spinner and more around the gameboard reading the words one ever pumpkin students pass. Players take turns until players have reached the end of the gameboard. There are 3 unique gameboards to play.
We like to use the gameboards along with these black and white coloring pages, although the coloring pages can work on their own.
- To use the sight word worksheets on their own have students color the pumpkins as they read the sight words aloud.
- Play the game and color the pumpkin sight words in the pumpkin patch (sight word worksheet) that you land on in the gameboard.
Sight Words Game
When you are finished playing the game you will have a colorful sight word pumpkin patch filled with sight words your kindergartner has practice reading. Not only is this a fun educational game for t the fall, but it is great for achieving reading fluency and strengthening fine motor skills coloring too.
- Pumpkin Candy Count & Trace is a fun way to learn with this classic fall candy
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Mats
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
Download Pumpkin Kindergarten Sight Words Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!